Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Countdown to Confetti Day 3

Well friends, it's the 3rd and final day of the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti, with the big Blog Hop happening tomorrow! Everything will be available for purchase then as well, so get your wish lists put together! You'll most likely want most of what is being showcased today because it's all so cute! Make sure you head to the other designers' blogs as well to see how they've used these fun new stamps and dies! I've created 3 projects for today's showcase, so make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom to see each of the projects.


I've combined a few of the new projects to create this "craftiness is happiness" card using the Crafty Critters stamp set. To begin, I stamped the zebra and the envelope image in black and then colored them with Copic markers. I used the coordinating Crafty Critters Confetti Cuts to die cut everything and set them aside.
No photo description available.

No photo description available.

I die cut the hearts using the new Hearts Confetti Cuts in rainbow colors; I die cut each one twice and glued them together for stability. Once that was done, I added them to a panel of white cardstock that is die cut using the new Stitched Scallops Cover Panel using foam squares for dimension. I also added the heat embossed sentiment under the hearts.
No photo description available.

Image may contain: text

I added a frame over the top using the Stitched Note Frames; these are some of my go-to dies that I use so much! This set the stage for me to add the zebra and the envelope using additional foam squares.

I've made so many wonderful friends through the paper crafting industry and this would be perfect to pop in the mail for one of them!

My second project of the day uses the adorable new Cheerful Pals stamp set to create a fun note of encouragement! As you can see, I can't get enough of the strip of hearts from the new Hearts Confetti Cuts and used them again on this card!

I also used the adorable new Sweet as Sugar 6 by 6 pattern paper on this card.

I fell in love with these cute critters so make sure to stop by again tomorrow to see how I've used them again!

My last project of the day uses another super sweet set called Flowers for a Friend stamps set. I love making treat buckets like these and this will be perfect for Valentine's Day.
No photo description available.


I filled the bucket up with chocolate hearts, but you could fill it with all kinds of things!


Thanks for fluttering by!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh so CUTE, all your projects are darling!

Amy C. said...

I love that repeated heart background and the little crafty critters!

Helen said...

Amazing cards, Kelly! I love all those bright coloured die cuts along with those super cute little critters! Thanks so much for sharing your clever designs!

Renee's ramblings said...

Your cards are super cute, Kelly! I’m going to have to get that row of hearts confetti cut!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the use of the hearts strings.
Great idea to use many colors.
Fantastic collection of cards.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sue D said...

Cute projects. Love the colorful hearts on the first one.

sharon g said...

You have to admit these are the cutest animals around!! Every single one is SO CUTE! And i love how you put all of your projects together. AMAZING

Kelsey Thomas said...

Awesome cards!

DJ said...

The new critters are so stinkin' cute! I especially love the zebra card with the hearts background.

Larissa Heskett said...

SWOON!! SUPER Darling Projects!! I just LOVE ALL of the NEW Critters!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Week!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE what you did with the heart background and the zebra!

Avra Williams said...

Awesome cards, and I love your treat bag too!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just darling cards and treat bag! Love all your layers, details, and all the new critters!!!

Andre M. said...

The heart garland is a fantastic backdrop on your first card, the treat bags are adorable. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Marcia Hill said...

I think I'm going to be in BIG trouble tomorrow...everything is SOOOOOO cute this month and you've showcased everything wonderfully Kelly! Your cards are absolutely ADORABLE and that treat bag is AWESOME!! :0)

Jeanne J. said...

The rainbow stripes behind the zebra just stole the show! LOVE !!