Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Reverse Confetti new release blog hop! Everything is now available in the shop (link above) so you can get everything on your wish list! I mentioned yesterday that I fell in love with these cute new Cheerful Pals and had something new to share using them today! Before I begin, don't forget to head to the other designers' blogs to see how they have used some of their favorites as well!

No photo description available.

When I saw all of the cute sayings and sentiments that are included in this fun new set, it reminded me of some pencil packs I picked up a while ago at the Dollar Tree. I knew they would make perfect companions so I made these pencil gifts!
No photo description available.

I simply created a backer to attach the pencils using the new Sweet as Sugar 6 by 6 pattern paper. I secured the pencils with some cute washi tape that matched the paper and images. 
Image may contain: 1 person

I also added  the heart strip detail using the new Hearts Confetti Cuts and secured them to the back of the cards using glue dots. 

No photo description available.

The Cheerful Pals are attached to the pencils with glue dots as well. The pencils say things like: Go Girl, Believe You Can, etc. They are so much fun and work so well with these cute images! Thanks for fluttering by!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Kelly, these are such a fun treat!

Jeanne J. said...

These are amazing! I love them!

Sandy S. said...

Great class valentines!