Saturday, March 16, 2019

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash {Hello...thinking of you}

I'm so excited about this month's Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash Challenge! Why am I so excited, you ask? Well, let me tell you!! My poor stash needs some serious stocking! 99.9 percent of the cards I have made recently and lots I have made quite a while ago have either been used or are currently at the Simon Says CREATE! event! How many of you are there? I'd love to hear all about it! Needless to say, I am very excited to get some cards back in the stash! How about you? Do you send your cards out regularly?
No photo description available.

This month's theme is Easter or Spring and *gasp*, I don't own any  Reverse Confetti Easter sets! I was happy to pull out the Spring Pals stamp set to create a Spring "thinking of you" card! It is very similar to a thank you card I made during the release, but I just can't stop with the polka dots and bunnies!

To begin today's design, I took a 4 by 5 1/4 inch piece of white cardstock and die cut it using the Diagonal Stitches Coverpanel. I took a strip of pink polka dot paper from the new Darling Dots 6 by 6 paper pad and added it to the center of the die cut panel. The blue frame is die cut using the Stitched Note and Frames Confetti cuts and added to the panel using foam squares.

The "hello" is die cut three times out of white paper using the Thanks & Hello Word Duos and glued together using liquid glue. I also attached it to the frame with liquid glue. The "thinking of you" portion of the sentiment is from the Word Up stamp set and is also attached to the frame using a small foam square.

I stamped out all of the images I planned on using in black ink and then colored them with Copic markers. I used the coordinating Spring Pals Confetti Cuts to die cut them all. 

I arranged them all inside the frame using foam squares to set a sweet, spring scene! I added a few sparkling clear rhinestones here and there for some shine! Thanks for fluttering by!



No comments: