Friday, March 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop

Who's excited for the new release? All of the new products are available in the Reverse Confetti Shop NOW!!! Today the team is sharing some additional inspiration using the new sets, so you'll definitely want to hop along to see everything!
No photo description available.



My boys' school theme this year has been Superheros, so I knew when I saw the new So Super set, it would be perfect to make some teacher appreciation projects. I know it isn't coming up right away, but one can never be too prepared for Teacher Appreciation Week, with lots of teaches and lots of kids! LOL! I used the Bags and Tags Creator to create some fun little treat/gift card holders using these cute new images!


To begin, I die cut all of the pieces I would need for the actual treat holders. I also die cut the Hex Tag to layer up the scene. I have used it so much during this release, but I just love it so much!



The superheros are stamped and then colored using Copic markers. I used the coordinating So Super Confetti Cuts to die cut them and add them to the tags. I used some silver specialty paper for the top of the tags.


I had originally planned on have this "you're super duper" on the outside of the boxes, but there wasn't enough room to make the scene. I decided that it would still be a fun surprise on the inside when the teachers open it up. I used it with an embossing mat to dry emboss it for some fun texture.


I'm so excited to have a project already made for Teacher Appreciation Week! I'm sure this super cute So Super set will be making quite an appearance in the weeks to come as I prepare even more! Thanks for fluttering by!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

So fun Kelly! They're going to love them!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the sawtooth edging on the boxes.
Glad to see you are prepared for
teacher appreciation - so relaxing
to be ahead of the game.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

sharon g said...

Oh, I LOVE THE DOGGY!!!! He IS a super hero.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Sharon! I think he's adorable, too!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

Joy Meadows said...

Your creations are super duper cute, Kelly! Love them.