Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Tuesday Ideas {hi there!}

Hello! I'm over on the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog with another Tuesday Ideas installment.  I'm using the newly released Little Things stamp set! I wanted to try something a little bit different than the bright, bold card I made during the release, which you can see HERE

I paired the Little Things stamp set with the Fall Colors stamp set. It is one that I haven't used yet, and I don't think that I can wait until Fall, so I used it today! I used a trio of green inks to stamp the three different leaf images for a summer "hello" card! I just love how it turned out! I also added one of the "splatter" images in grey here and there for some added detail.

The grid and sentiment border are both from the Fall Colors set and I stamped them in grey ink for a subdued look.The "hi there" sentiment is from the Fall Colors set as well, but I stamped it in black to make it pop! The other two images are from the "Little Things" set and are stamped in black as well.


I  like how adding layers of images can really give the card dimension without any bulky layers. I did add a few Seaside Buttons for some added color, which I love!

I trimmed the white layer down a little bit so that I could stamp the polka dot image along the side of the Kraft A2 card base. Once that was done, I added the white panel using foam squares. I hope that you will use some of your seasonal stamps in an unexpected way! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

jan metcalf said...

Reminds me of my early days stamping! Love it!