Friday, June 15, 2018

Papertrey Ink June Release Day

Well, friends....it's here! The June Papertrey Ink Release is available and ready for purchase! I just want to let you know how thankful I am for each and every one of  your sweet comments! I really appreciate you taking the time to visit my little corner of the papercrafting world! I've had a ball this week and the products this month are AMAZING! 
I'm going to link the products here that I used on my cards this week that are part of the new release. The cards above are everything I created so I will link any NEW product. If  I used anything that has been previously released, I linked that in my original post for that particular design. Hopefully that all makes sense!
Sentiments Staples: Sending You Mini Stamp Set

Botanical Bounty II Stamp Set

Papertrey Ink - Botanical Bounty II Die

Papertrey Ink - Reef Builder Die

Papertrey Ink - Bold Borders: Wave Die

Papertrey Ink - Shape Shifters: Oval 2 Die



Thanks for fluttering by!

3 comments:

Stephanie Clapper said...

Thanks Kelly, for a colorful and creative week!! Have a nice weekend, you deserve it! :)

Nancy G said...

Hi Kelly, I have waited so long for you to be on the design team!!!! I am super excited to see you cards and projects, your the best!!!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awwww....what a kind thing to say! Thank you!!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•