Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop


It's finally the day...the new release Blog Hop! I hope you've enjoyed the last three days and all of the fun samples of the new products! I love seeing how everyone uses the new products! You'll definitely want to head over to everyone's blogs today so that you can see their projects today!



I had so much fun working on this card, and it was hard waiting to share it with you until today! It uses the new "Pattern Blocks" stamp set which I can tell I will reach for often. To begin, I stamped the floral pattern block using black ink and then colored it using Copic markers in a blue and purple color scheme. I also added some Nuvo Drops to all of the "berry" type images for some added dimension.




The "Diamond Stripe Square" confetti cut has some Oxide ink blended onto it using the same colors as the Copic markers used on the focal image. I spritzed it with shimmer spray for some shine. I also ink blended the sentiment strip and then stamped the sentiment using black ink. I love the handwritten scripty font for this set!


I added some crystal glaze to the centers of the flowers for some shine as well. This particular card is square, as I wanted to keep the shape of the die cut portion. I really like how the square focal piece looks matted on top using some foam squares. It turned out to be a sweet little square card and has already been given to a deserving recipient! Make sure to stop by all of the hop destinations and thanks for fluttering by!


5 comments:

LittleSher said...

Oooo! You used my favorite color combination on your card. Well done!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful! Love your flower panel! So much detail with the beautiful colors and the berry drops and crystal centers. Gorgeous ink blending, too!

~amy~ said...

how pretty, love your sweet color choices too.

Karthikha said...

Beautiful card with a lovely color combination! :)

Jennifer said...

Such pretty colors! Love the ink blending -