Saturday, May 5, 2018

Countdown to Confetti: Day 1{Hey, Sugar & Birthday Wishes}





Hello, Friends! I feel like I've been a little MIA around here lately, but it's only because I've been working on lots of fun things, including today's Countdown to Confetti! If you haven't heard Reverse Confetti is turning FIVE! We're going to be celebrating with style over the next few days and we can't wait to show you all of the fun new goodies! Today the team is showcasing TWO new stamp set, coordinating Confetti Cuts and some awesome stand alone dies. You'll definitely want to head to each designer's blogs to see how they've used these new products! Also, there will be prizes up for grabs...a $25 gift certificate to one blog commenter and a $25 gift certificate to one Facebook commenter. The Blog link is listed below and this is the link to the Facebook page: Reverse Confetti Facebook page




I've been having SO much fun working on all of these samples! The set I used on these first projects is called "Hey, Sugar" and is just too cute! I can't wait to use it on all kinds of projects! 


My card uses the new POLKA PANEL confetti cuts, the previously released Dashed Lines Confetti Cuts, and the new "Hey, Sugar" set! I used an assortment of sugary sweet inks to blend onto the background as well as the Polka Panel. The popsicles are stamped and colored using Copic Markers. I also added some crystal glaze and chunky glitter over the top.


I couldn't resist making some popsicle shaped gift card holders as well. Teacher Appreciation Week starts on Monday and these will be headed out the door with my kiddos with a Baskin Robbins gift card tucked inside! 


They were so easy to make...I just made a small top-folding note card and attached the stick to the back using ScorTape for security. So easy, but so cute! I used the same design elements on these as the card.

For my next project, I used the new "Candles" confetti cuts and the new "Birthday Wishes" stamp set. They pair together beautifully! I loved making the pattern paper candles using the new 6 by 6 paper pad called "Paper Bliss".

The frames are from the new "stitched squares" confetti cuts and I know I will be reaching for these again and again! You will be seeing more of these this week so you can see how fun and versatile they are! Scroll down to see all of the products I used on today's projects and join me again tomorrow for Day 2 of the Countdown to Confetti! Thanks for fluttering by!








27 comments:

~amy~ said...

Kelly, all of your projects are perfect! LOVE them and the colors are delish!

Pam Young said...

Really cute card!! Love the new cover plate too!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! Absolutely adorable! I love your projects, LOVE the soft color palette, and the sugary coating you added to the treats. What a clever and fun gift card holder, too! Precious!

Kelsey Thomas said...

I love these cards - the colors are so pretty! :)

Cynthia Cole said...

Lovely colors used on all of your wonderful projects!

Becca Yahrling said...

Sweet cards and GC holders. Love the idea of the GC holders and
all the sparkle on the card. Adore those candles!

JoAnn said...

What great ideas and pretty colors. Love them all. The gift card holder with the craft stick is so cute.

Tiffani Trumble said...

That's so cute, I love the cards on popsicle sticks for summer cards as gifts for teachers. How beautiful!

LittleSher said...

Cool pastel colors. Chill.

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! I CAN'T WAIT to see what else you've created!! ;)

crazymom said...

Wow! I LOVE the colors!!!

Sanju said...

So colorful. Your card sesigns would make anyone super happy!

Card Happy One said...

Love the ink blending...the colors are fab!

Julie said...

WOW! Such great cards today! Love all of them...great idea for a gift card...so fun!

Dana M said...

So fun! What sweet (pun intended) projects! Love the soft colors and the sparkle and shine you added to the popsicles, brings their frosty goodness to life.

Cathy Lillie said...

What a fun assortment of cards and GC holders! The ink blended polka panel is beautiful. I love your idea for the GC holder, especially since the GC is for ice cream. The candles look great with the patterned paper behind them.

Kim H. said...

Love your ink blending on these cards, so delish! Those ice cream treats look amazing and your pop of glitter dust is perfect! ♥

Unknown said...

Such pretty cards!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Another great new release. Love your soft colors, patterns, texture, and designs. Just lovely.

Karenladd said...

Love the glittery touches on your popsicles, and these treats have me drooling

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Stunning cards and beautiful stamp sets!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love the pretty pastel colors in your cards! The birthday candles are awesome!

Mary Holshouser said...

I love the colors you've used on the
cards. The blending is fantastic.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Amy C. said...

Your cards are so great. The rainbow of colors make for such happy designs. I really love these new products.

Amy C. said...

Your cards are so great. The rainbow of colors make for such happy designs. I really love these new products.

Deb Hardy said...

Wonderful cards! I'm excited about this release. So many goodies! Thanks for inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Great colors. they make me hungry, just looking at them.