Saturday, July 29, 2017

Done in Love

What do you do when you get brand new stamps in the mail? Reach for your old ones, of course!😂😂😂 I bought this paper clippings die when it was first released and had loads of fun with it, but then it just got pushed aside for newer things. Obviously this happens all the time, but I felt it needed a little love today!
August is nearly upon us and I'm wondering how that happened so quickly! I took the American flags out of my flower pots, I removed the buntings from the porch as well as the wooden flag on my front door. Everything got a quick refresh for August! I felt this was a good August card, too. 
I still kept everything bright and fresh, just like Summer should be! I diecut the quote out of white paper as well as the coordinating die accessories. I stamped the flowers and leaves in a coral/blush and blue combination; warm meets cool.I added them to the card using foam squares and liquid glue. 
The entire heart piece was adhered to a "Not Quite Navy" panel. I then added that to a white A2 card base. I placed a few white Nuvo drops here and there as well as a few rainbow sparkle jewels. Sweet and simple! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

essay best said...

This is so cute and intricate! i am sure that a lot of time and energy must have gone into creating this! so pretty