Wednesday, July 19, 2017

A friend like you

 I made this card quite a while ago when I was on my Round Repeats kick! I used it on a few projects recently that you can see HERE and HERE (scroll down to see the project that uses it). I don't know why I find it so gratifying, but it really is fun to play with. I did make a few backgrounds last week that made it into the circular file, but the process WAS enjoyable, just not the result! LOL! The possibilities are endless with all of the little details that are included in the set. 



 I decided on something clean and simple and use them horizontally rather than circles. I really like how the simple gold embossed knots look in the center. I chose a bright, summery color combination. It reminds me of Tropical Starbursts. he he. 
 The sentiment is gold embossed as well and has been a fast favorite since its release. It is from the set called Simple Sentiments: Friendship




Clean and simple, but with a few extra subtle details that make it feel special. This design would be nice to make a set of coordinated cards for a gift! Thanks for fluttering by!
P.S. I will be sharing a new design for The Challenge tomorrow so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card...love those wonderful colors and sweet sentiment.