To begin, I cut two card fronts from Stamper's Select White cardstock measuring 4 by 5 1/4. I placed them both together on my piercing mat for ease and taped the stencil from the Garden Gate Make it Market kit, which unfortunately, has been discontinued. I adhered some embossing paste in a random, yet thought out way, if that makes sense. I set it aside to dry.
While the embossing paste was drying, I got to work die cutting and coloring all of the peony images and leaves. I looked up "peony images" on Google so that I could try and achieve more realistic looking blooms.
Once the flowers were all colored and the embossing paste was dry, I got to work assembling the card fronts. My new sand eraser came in handy multiple times working on this card. Does everybody know about this dreamy tool? What closet have I been hiding it? Run, don't walk and order one for yourself! It totally helped me remove some of the embossing paste that was in an unfortunate place and it removes ink! IT REMOVES INK!!!!!! Isn't that the greatest thing EVER?
I placed the peonies in a formation that is shown on the back of the stamp set package...I was lazy and my head was starting to hurt from staring at peony diecuts while coloring for so long. Ha Ha! I feel zero shame in this! LOL!
I adhered the card front to a Blush Blossom card base. Before I did that, I added a strip of black and white polka dot washi tape down the side. I also added some Stickles for shine and dimension. The crystal clear sequins were added using glossy accents for security.
The second card showcases a few of the other peony images included in the set. All of the other details are the same on this card for the most part. The sentiment and die cuts for this card are from the set Scripted with the accompanying die.