Thursday, May 11, 2017

Happy Mother's Day card and tag

 Just popping in to share a quick Mother's Day card and tag project that I put together for my ladies' church group! Prepping for it made me miss my stamp group days and my stamp-a-stack events! I might need to revisit the idea. 

Because I was needing a lot of paper, I dove into my hoard of old SU! In Color paper packs. I found I had a lot of "Vintage Violet" from 2007. It's such a pretty color and perfect for mother's day!
I also used the new Grans Garden stamp set from PTI. The scallop mat stack, that is also new, was the perfect backdrop! The mother's day sentiment is from the "All Year Cheer" stamp set from SU! clear back from 2002, but I LOVE it! Super quick and fun! Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kelly. Love the colors.

Sandy Kay said...

Gorgeous! Love that you're posting regularly - you provide so much inspiration! Thanks for sharing your talents!