Friday, November 20, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags with The Greetery


I'm thrilled to be back again today for another 25 Days of Christmas Tags post with The Greetery as today's featured company! I've got two main tags to share with you today and then a handful of quick tags using the latest Speed Tagging printed papers at the bottom of this post.



These two tags use a mash-up of some of my favorite products, old and new, that I'll be sharing with you today. To begin these two tags, I did all of the foliage/berry/flower die cutting and stamping. I die cut two of the holly and two of the pineberry using the Budding Beauties die collection and then stamped them with the Budding Beauties Winter stamp set. All of the stamping is done using Distress Oxide Ink Pads with the exception of the black and Versamark to do the embossing.

I also die cut the Mimosa Musings medium and small branches with the coordinating Mimosa Musings die collection. Once those were all stamped and die cut, I set the foliage aside and got to work on the tag "bases".  This was done by using the Shiplap Builder die and die cutting the pieces from Soft Stone cardstock and then added some Weathered Wood Distress Oxide ink around the edges.

I layered 5 of the panels onto a piece of Soft Stone cardstock and then added some texture paste over the top using the Frosty Flakes Stencil. In the end, I covered up more of this detail than I was anticipating, but it still gives a fun effect!

I die cut a few of the new Speed Tagging tags and stamped sentiments from the Hug in a Mug stamp set onto each of the two tags. I also heat embossed the "from our home to yours" sentiment that is from the Sentiment Suite: Christmas stamp set and die cut using the Sentiment Suite Basics dies


I added some Black Baker's Twine to the top of each of the Speed Tagging tags, but decided I wanted some added detail so I added the loopy bow from the Fit to Be Tied Die to the top of each of the two tags.


These tags will be perfect to tie onto the packages of sweets and treats I like to give out at Christmastime! 

Here are my "quick tags" using some of the new Speed Tagging papers! They are just gorgeous this year! I think you're really going to love them! There's also a collection of pretty pens ( I used a few in my photos) I'm not sure when they'll be in the shop, but it could be today! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

25 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the Christmas foliage behind the tags and the ones that are just simple sentiments!

Bunny said...

Lovely tags. I especially love the plaid. [Bunny]

Nancy Penir said...

Your tags are amazingly beautiful on the shiplap base. Love the frilly gold bow on top too! So excited about new tags in the shop. Thanks for the inspiration!.

Stephanie Clapper said...

Oh my goodness, your tags are over the top gorgeous! All of your beautiful shiplap, bows and flowers- I think I’m going in my craft room today and make a few to go with my new wrapping paper! I’m officially crowning you, The Queen of Christmas Tags! Thank you SO much for the awesome inspiration! 💌❄️

Gail said...

Amazing tags you have created here - love how the layering works and the cutting of the tags with dies as I watched the video - lovely art work TFS

Jo Malicoat said...

What a fun and festive bunch of tags you created! What a bunch of fun and festive tags you created! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

TLady said...

STUNNING WORK!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!! AND it is NICE to see MORE PENS! LOL One can NEVER have too many of those! I also LOVE how you set up your photos, Kelly! That Santa Mug is SO FUN!!! ;)<3

Kathie said...

Love them! Such a time saver this time of year!

Marie said...

I need to use this speed tagging set that I purchased last year. I did go get the newest papers today. I love your embellishing of the tags and your attention to all the pretty detail. Thanks.

Isabel Z said...

OMG, there is beauty in everything you create!

DorothyA said...

You have made cute tags into master pieces! Love your work always. That glittery bow is wonderful!

Mary Holshouser said...

Elegant tags. The last are
for those who won't appreciate
a beautiful tag. thanks for
sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Karen M said...

Such pretty tags. Especially love how you put them onto a card and also used the shiplap die and the textured snowflakes. Gorgeous!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

So pretty! I love all the berries and greenery on your first two!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous tags! I love the layering and the fancy bow die cuts! So pretty layered onto the shiplap backgrounds!

Ashley Cortez said...

Such beautiful tags I like how some are layered with those amazing stamps and dies and I like how some are simple and easy with just a stamp on them

Mary-Anne V said...

Beautiful tags love the additional greenery.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Kelly! I'm loving all the fabulous layers and dimension in these stunning tags. SO much eye candy here. Thanks for inspiring us in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
Blessings to you!

Carmela said...

Love your tags, Kelly. That Mimosa stamp set is gorgeous with the Christmas greenery!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

jan metcalf said...

I actually thought your tags were little giftie pockets, would be perfect for that as well! And your glittery gold bow!

Helen F. said...

These are simply gorgeous tags, Kelly!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wow! Amazing 5 layered tags!!! Such gorgeous layers and especially the sparkly bow!

Melanie said...

Gorgeous! You went all out with a few, but I am so glad to see some examples of some that are quick but still pretty for when time is running out!

Ms. Tamp said...

Great framing and foliage use. I like the combination.