Monday, November 16, 2020

Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale {God's Love}




Happy Monday, friends! Welcome this week's Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper FlashSale! I have a nice and simple project to share with you today using this week's featured set: Inside Greetings: God's Love! I'm calling this quick and easy project a gift card holder and more! ha ha! It's a little box/bag that easily fits a gift card holder...and a little bit more! LOL! It's perfect for tucking in some holiday sweets and treats as well! Before I get started on the project, however, this are the items that will be included in this week's sale!
 

Ink:  Pure Poppy, Olive Twist, Summer Sunrise

Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, Olive Twist, Ripe Avocado, Pale Peony




To begin this project, I cut all of the papers 6 inches by 8 inches. I scored a line on the 8 inch side measuring 7/8 of an inch. I turned it so that scored line is on the bottom and then scored it at 7/8 inch, move that line to the 3 inch mark, and repeat. This is the same box/bag that I made for THIS project and it included better instructions and links to other projects similar to this. 
This gives you a little bit of a better visual at what it should look like when it's cut and scored. The flaps at the bottom are cut up to the score line.

You will need to remove the small portion on the right hand side.


The actual box/bag portion works up really quickly as well as the tags. I die cut three of the smallest frame from the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonal Stitched Frames out of Pure Poppy cardstock. I stamped the three different sentiments using black ink onto white cardtsock and then I glued the white cardstock to the back of the frames.

I die cut the leaves and the pineboughs using Olive Twist and Ripe Avocado cardstock. The poinsettias and foliage are all from the Tag Creations: Modern Gift Die. The edges of the foliage are inked up using Olive Twist ink.

Each poinsettia uses two of the small flower die and two of the larger die. They are all die cut from Pale Peony cardstock and then I added some ink blending around the edges using Pure Poppy ink.

The centers of the Poinsettias are die cut from Lemon Tart cardstock and then I added the Summer Sunrise ink around the edges.

The poinsettias are added to the sentiment portion using glue dots and then the foliage is glued on the under side of the sentiment portion using liquid glue. I added some glitter here and there for some holiday sparkle.
Each of the 3 tags are hot glued to small clothespins for security. They are clipped to the top of the bags for easy assembly! I bought a bunch of Christmas candy and treats at the store yesterday so I am ready to start filling up things like this! Let the holiday gifting begin! Thanks for fluttering by!


 

8 comments:

TLady said...

Kelly, your tags are BEAUTIFUL! AND I LOVE the sentiments on them too! AS ALWAYS, A SUPER JOB!!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much! They were fun to make!๐Ÿ’“

blaze said...

Your gift ideas are always so sweet, and I love that it shows what a thoughtful and generous person you are. Truly, I appreciate all of your beautiful inspiration. You cannot imagine how many times I return to your blog posts for ideas on how to sweeten up my gifts!

Stephanie Clapper said...

What a sweet idea to include a few extras treats along with a gift card! I love your new word box/bag! Thank you Kelly for sharing another wonderful idea for gift giving on a doable budget, your’s turned out so pretty! You’re just the best๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜Š

Connie said...

Love all your gift giving packages!
You are full of great ideas and inspiration.
Great stripped paper!
Thanks, Kelly!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww...you're so sweet! Thank you so much!๐Ÿ’•

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ YOU'RE the best!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!๐Ÿ’•