Monday, November 9, 2020

Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale {Season's Greetings}

Welcome, Friends! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Today I'm sharing my projects for this week's Ink to Paper Flash Sale! I'm still working hard to put together fun and interesting color combinations for my projects so that you can get a variety of different inks/cardstock/stamps at a discount! This week's sale will run from today at noon ET until Wednesday at 4 PM ET! The following will be on sale this week:

INK Stormy Sea, Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen, Olive Twist, Americana, Soft Stone

CARDSTOCKStormy Sea, Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen, Olive Twist, Americana, Soft Stone


I decided to create a collection of tags to really showcase the different sentiments included in the Season's Greetings stamp set. It has a nice assortment of sentiments to use on all of your Christmas  projects whether they are cards or beyond! I chose which images to use from the Floral Christmas set based on the colors that I chose. I think I got a nice assortment of berries, branches and leaf sprigs to give the tags some nice variation. 

The sentiments are all stamped in black ink and then I added the smaller stamped portion to the larger base layer using foam squares. I used my Crop-a-dile for the holes and then threaded the True Black Baker's Twine.

Once that was done, I had a fun time adding all of the different stamped pieces here and there to create some fun arrangements. This is one of my favorites; I really like the icy blue paired with the greenery and fun vintage sentiment!

I used Post-It notes to cover up the sentiments and then added some white paint splatter to each of the four tags for a snowy look.

I used the foliage on this card to create a wreath. The curved pine image really allows you to create a quick and easy wreath and then you can tuck in some extra pieces to give it a fuller look.

This was the last tag that I made and it probably doesn't have as much "punch" as the others, but I really wanted to use up the rest of the images and this is what was left! ha ha!

Each tag also got a sprinkling of glitter for some holiday sparkle! I really like the rustic feel of these tags. These will go perfectly on the gifts that will go under my main level Family Room tree! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Just beautiful, Kelly. I love the interesting color combinations you have been showing us lately. You are a wonderful inspiration to all of us who sometimes get "stuck in the mud" using the same old colors!

Connie said...

Love all your tags, Kelly!
Wonderful color combos and dress up ideas.
I have to try this when the die is back in stock.
Thanks for giving us inspiration!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thanks so much, Connie!💓

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Debbie! I get stuck in the mud a lot, too!😂 This has been fun!