Friday, November 13, 2020

Ink to Paper November Release Countdown Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of the Ink to Paper November release countdown! I've got two cards to share with you today using some beautiful and fun new products! Up first is this fabulous new set called Vintage Lantern! I'm seriously in love and I can't wait to use it again! I think it will make fabulous Christmas tags and more!

I decided to make something soft and feminine for today's card. I think it would be perfect for a Bridal Shower card or birthday card! I die cut all of the pieces and then used my MISTI to get everything stamped quickly! I love all of the fabulous details in this set!

The Cover Plate: Ornate die looks so great with the lantern. I love all of the delicate detail it adds to the design!  I added a Skinny Diagonals Frame over the top for even more detail.

The sentiment, which is from the Vintage Lantern set, is heat embossed in gold onto a strip of vellum and wrapped around the card front.

I added some glitter to the flowers, leaves, lantern and some around the Skinny Frame as well.

 I absolutely love this new set and I know you will, too!

For this next card, I'm switching style gears for something a little bit more rustic and nature inspired! I'm so excited for this sweet Cardinal which is the latest in the Feathered Friends stamp collection! I've been waiting months for this and I can't wait to stamp a few more to possibly add to previous creations! 

This sweet bird is paired with the new Border Bling: Twinkle and a fabulous new sentiment set called Just Sentiments: Together! All of these sentiments go perfectly with the new Vintage Lantern set as well!

I stamped a bunch of pineboughs from the Tree Essentials stamp set to give the birdie a place to perch. It's hard to see in the photo, but the bird's eye is tiny black Nuvo drop for some realism.

The sentiment is stamped in black onto one of the labels from the Tagged and Labeled die collection and then added to the card like I did on the Coneflower card yesterday. 

The Border Bling: Twinkle die is cut from Kraft cardstock and then added over the top of a top folding A2 black card base using foam squares. Some snowy paint splatter and sequins finish off this design! Join me for the 4th and final day of the countdown tomorrow! Thanks for fluttering by!



 

2 comments:

Stephanie Clapper said...

I love the look and feel of both your cards! Pretty and feminine colors along with natural & rustic! You create so many different styles and one is as beautiful as the other! 😊👏

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww....thank you so much!