Tuesday, December 17, 2019

May Your Holidays Be Merry and Bright

Hello and welcome! I'm over on the SugarPea Designs Blog sharing one of my last Christmas designs for the season! I haven't had a chance to use these cute critters from the recently released Christmas Cheer stamp set so I made them the focal point of today's card!

To begin, I die cut a panel of white cardstock using the largest die in the Card Front Element Builder collection. I did some festive ink blending using the Geo Snowflake Stencil using Festive Berries Distress Oxide ink.

The "merry and bright" sentiment and the image are both stamped in black onto a panel of white cardstock that has been die cut using the Postage Stamp SugarCuts. I colored the images using an assortment of alcohol ink markers.

I reinforced the sentiment at the bottom by adding the die cut Merry word to the top of the card using foam squares.

The entire postage panel is added to the stenciled background using additional foam squares for added dimension.

This was such a fun design to put together and I hope it will bring some holiday joy to the recipient! Thank for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Stephanie Clapper said...

Sweet design Kelly, love the stencil work too! Definitely will bring someone a happy face! 😊

Conniecrafter said...

so very adorable!!