Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Ink to Paper December Countdown Day 1

Welcome to day 1 of the December Ink to Paper release countdown! It always blows my mind that I'm working on Valentine's Day projects during the Christmas season! LOL! That being said, there are so many fun products that you'll definitely want to be adding them to your Christmas list! My first project for today uses a fun new set, which is so versatile, but can be used for Valentine's Day as well, called All About You. As always, these new products will be available for purchase starting on the 15th!

While this card definitely exudes a "Valentine's Day" vibe, it doesn't necessarily have to be used for that. This set includes so many sentiments that can be used all year long and for so many different occasions. I paired this card with the super fun new die called On the Border: From the Heart. I die cut it three times out of Pale Peony cardstock and glued them together using liquid glue for a nice and sturdy piece. I knew I would be suspending it using foam squares, so I wanted it to have a nice weight to it.

I also die cut some additional hearts from the All About You die collection and stamped them with the plaid image included in that same set. I also used some smaller hearts without any stamping, as you can see above. The plain hearts have a nice coat of Crystal Glaze for some fun detail and shine!

I stamped the "are beautiful inside and out" sentiment onto a white piece of cardstock that was die cut using the Pierced Feature Frames. I also die cut it a second time from Tropical Teal cardstock and added it over a piece of Aqua Mist cardstock that has been die cut using the new Tin Stitched Die. As you may recall, I used this last month before it was released (woops), but now it will finally be available for purchase!

The "you" word is die cut three times using the dies from the All About You die collection and then adhered using liquid glue. I added it very strategically to the opening of the large heart using liquid glue.
I added a few sparkling clear sequins for sparkle and shine. The entire Aqua panel is adhered to a top folding A2 card base using foam squares! 
Next up is a sweet little project using the new Cup of Love stamps and dies! This creates the sweetest shaped cards that are sure to delight the recipient! I made two identical cards because they are just so fun and work up so quickly!

I die cut the shaped cup card using Mint Julep cardstock with the addition of the Pale Peony stamped portion. This sentiment is included in the Cup of Love stamp set and fits so perfectly inside this die cut.

I was so excited about all of the "additions" that are included in this die collection that I decided to add them all! LOL! I just love how the sparkly lemons look tucked at the top adorned with the flowers and leaves.

The tag for tea is just so cute as well and I adorned it with a heart from the All About You die collection. The Cup of Love stamp set does have a heart stamp, but I love how it looks die cut from pattern paper and popped up on the tag. I threaded it with crochet thread and attached it to the inside of the card with cute washi tape that coordinates with the project.

The finishing touch is some sequins here and there! Thanks for fluttering by!


3 comments:

buzzn2scrap said...

Love your cup of tea !!! Great idea of making it 3D. You're always an inspiration !!!

F said...

Oh my goodness! Love your cards! Sooo cute!!!!

Marie said...

This set is so sweet. Got to get this one. thank you.