Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The Greetery {Let's Make Memories} Holiday Collection Day 2

Hello and welcome to day 2 of The Greetery's Holiday Countdown! Thanks so much for ALL of the love on yesterday's post! You guys are the best! I love the pink trees,too! If you liked today, you're going to love today just as much! I am absolutely in LOVE with these cute new "Care-a-Van" stamps, dies and the Happy Hippie Van 3D treat/gift box and I think you will, too! Make sure you head to The Greetery Blog to read all about today's products! Also, the rest of the design team has a visual feast for you as well, so make sure you head to their blogs as well! Leave a comment here to be eligible to win some $$$ to The Greetery shop! 

First up is a festive card using the new "Care-a-Van" stamps and dies to create a fun Christmas design! I wasn't assigned the Knit Wit Stencils last month, but that didn't mean that I didn't absolutely HAVE to have them! LOL! I was itching to use them so I created a non-traditional "knitted" snowflake background! What do you think? I used Moonstone Glimmer past on the ink blended panel to create this sparkly backdrop!

While the background was drying, I got to work on the van and gifts. I actually stamped quite a few in red, green, and pink. I made some pick up trucks earlier this year for my Keeping Christmas series that you can see HERE. I really liked that color scheme, so I decided to continue with it for these projects as well!

Once all the vans and gifts were stamped, I used the coordinating "Care-a-Van" die collection to die cut everything out. As you can see, I'm still loving the "Drifting" die collection that was showcased yesterday. It added it to the bottom of the card using foam squares for a lot of dimension.

One of my favorite things about this stamp set is the swags, beads, bows, etc. that are included so you can dress the van up in holiday style! There are some cute little passengers which I used on another card that I will be sharing later! Betsy always thinks of everything, doesn't she? I also added one of the trees from the Foliage No. 2 stamp set that was showcased yesterday. I mentioned that I'd stamped a forest, and that forest just keeps on giving! LOL! The sentiment, which is from the Care-a-Van stamp set, is stamped onto a die cut from the Sentiment Suite Basic Die collection.

A few sparkling clear sequins finish off this festive scene! I had so much fun working on this card! Next up are some fun new Happy Hippie Van treat boxes!

I die cut enough pieces to create 6 boxes, but I only ended up by assembling these 3 to show you. I'll be working on the rest in the days to come to add to my GROWING stash of Christmas cards, boxes, tags, etc! It's amazing how much I have created in the last month!

First of all, Betsy is a genius; like beyond proportion! These are just the cutest thing ever and so easy to assemble. She really thought of everything to make these as efficient as possible. I used the Happy Hippie Van Accessories Dies, but she is also offering a stencil so that you can simply blend the color on if your budget or time doesn't allow for the dies! I think that is fabulous!

I used some of my leftover vans to make some quick and adorable tags! The sentiments included in the set make it very versatile as well.

I even added a star from the Tree Trimmings collection showcased yesterday. I have so many bits and bobs hanging around from my crafting sessions so I can easily add them here and there until they get used! LOL!

The sentiments from the "Care-a-van" stamp set fit perfectly on the sides of these Happy  Hippie Vans as well! I couldn't resist adding some Crystal Glaze to the windows for some realistic shine and detail! It's always nice to have some silver and gold specialty papers on hand for the holidays and they look so nice die cut as the bumpers and hub caps on the van; oh, yeah....the hood ornament, too! Soooo cute!

112 comments:

michelle in mi said...

Everything you make is so gosh darn cute!

Linda C said...

So cute!

Kristie Goulet said...

So very cute! I love your projects using this happy hippie van!

Isabel Z said...

LOVE what you created.

Amy C. said...

Oh goodness, how adorable are these projects! The 3-D trucks are the cutest thing ever!

Nancy G said...

WOW your vans are SO SO cute!

Cheryl B. said...

I think the "knitted" snowflake background really works! Cute cute stuff!!!

Diane said...

Love the gift tags you made with the little van!

Kelli S. said...

Cute projects. I love how you used the knit stencil on the background of your card.

TracyL said...

I loved everything you made, beautiful job!

sharon g said...

Hey, I have some of those trees.....I need to make some of these. SO CUTE!

Sue D said...

Cute and festive scene on the card with the pink van. Love the cute van boxes and tags too.

Jess said...

Of beautiful makes me ready for the holidays and not this 90 degree weather.

jan metcalf said...

Wonderful ideas and projects! Love your enthusiasm too! I want to spend Christmas at your house!

Kathleen said...

I love how you stamped the sentiments on the side of the Happy Hippie vans! These are so adorable. And the pink van on your card - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Polly said...

Such fun creations!

Sandy Kay said...

All your little vans are so sweet! Love that pink one!!

Luanne said...

Fantastic projects! I love the pink again, and the stenciled glitter snow if fabulous!

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

You punk van with gifts 😍😍😍

kbhistory said...

What a treat for the eyes! Thank you for sharing such amazing inspiration!

Deborah said...

These vans put a happy little skip in my heart!

Mary J said...

I love the vans! So many different ways to use the items in this release.

DGolly said...

So darn adorable. Love the suite of products you created out of the van products. They make me smile.

Dawn Y. said...

So sweet, Kelly! I just love your 'knitted' snowflakes on the background. I can tell that you had so much fun creating this festive fleet of Care-A-Vans!💗

christalmclean said...

Visual feast indeed! So much to see, plan and dream about crating my own goodies! I know plenty of people who would swoon over a pink van and I got to say, I love your "sweater" snowflakes because we all know, no two snowflakes are alike!

Bev wilkinson said...

That pink van is the cutest! These are so beautiful. Can’t wait to get these sets to try them out!

Julie W said...

The sentiments on the 3D van and tags are a great idea. Great job!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Kelly...your card is FABULOUS and those mini vans and tags are just too sweet! I love the tag idea and can't wait to make a few of those myself!! :0)

Cindy H. said...

What a great Christmas card! Love the little vans and tags, too!

Martha Herrera said...

As always, you cards are amazing! and I LOVE that van. Just wondering, can you fit a gift card inside?

Lois Michael said...

So cute, love the pink van. I am drooling!

Char Cundy said...

These are so stinking cute!!!! You did an amazing job!

Natasha said...

Wow Kelly! Your projects are always truly eye candy! Love it all!

Kathryn A said...

Beautiful projects! Love them all!

Kris said...

There you go again, putting a happy smile on my face with all that cute pinkness! a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.

TLady said...

Kelly, I feel I've walked into a Christmas Shop with all these SWEET little Christmas Vans! LOVE the little sentiments you used & your card too! A SUPER JOB!!! ;)<3

Anne B said...

Betsy is a design genius and I love your van boxes and tags as well, Kelly!

Nancy Thomas said...

Now that little vw van is adorable. Love your riot of colors!

Susan from Colorado said...

This set is so amazingly versatile!!!!! Can't wait to get it! Thanks for sharing your darling ideas!

Betty G said...

This is so cute!

Betty Neville said...

Fabulous projects! Love the background on your card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card, wonderful treat boxes and a fantastic tag using the van designs. I love all you created.

Lisa O’Reilly said...

Love the background on your cards!

Julia Aston said...

Love the sentiments on your 3 buses, your lovely card and fun tags!

Karen Day said...

Happy sigh, that little pink van is to die for!

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh my goodness!!! Those hippie vans are so fantastic!!! I love all of your sample projects!!!

Joanne said...

Wowzer - love everything you created and the colors you chose. Incredible tags.

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Cute projects! I need that set and those dies!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Awesome vans. I love the tree up on top. =)

Sue McRae said...

The treat boxes would be such a nice surprise to put out for everyone on their Christmas dinner plate, especially with those thoughtful sentiments stamped on the side!

Susan Watanabe said...

Such colorful little vans...you’ve been busy! Love your use of non-traditional Christmas colors too. :)

Mrsfish02 said...

You are correct, Betsy is a genius... Love the care a van set. These will make such great table favors for lots of occasions. Really nice job on your card and those adorable vans!

Shirley A. said...

Your treat boxes are so cute and would be a treasure for so many! So pretty.

Karthikha said...

Wow! I'm so in love with the van die set!! They are super cute adorable! <3 Love your tags too!

Holly said...

These are great designs!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Kelly, your card had me at the pink van! What a gorgeous colorful palette, I just LOVE your card so much. And the knitted stencil made for a different looking snow, but so pretty, hands down! You’re a pro at treat boxes and bags and I loved your vans! Basically, I just love everything you create! 😊❤️

SavedbyGrace said...

Yes !! Pink of course!!! Just darling!! Is there any other color as sweet as pink!!

Vickie R. said...

Those little van tags are beyond cute! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the sky you did on your card and great soft pink on the van!

Karen M said...

Those little trees are so cute on top of the vans. Plus love the way you showed the tree through the window.

Hannah Mize said...

The pink van is my fave!

JG Designs said...

Love your 3 little vans all lined up

Betty said...

I love the pink van and the see through windows! The treat vans are fun as well!

Ddmac58 said...

The vans are so stinking cute! I love the card and tags, so pretty! I was just thinking the pink van would be great for a card for breast cancer awareness also...awesome!

Natalie Winterstein said...

Love the knitted background on the card - so cute!

Cindy said...

Love your adorable projects!

Silke Ledlow said...

Love your card with the sparkly hearts in the background...what a fabulous designed Christmas card...and of course the van gift ideas are fabulous too!!!

Leslie said...

Those vans!! I can't get enough of them! And I love the trees on top! Awesome!

Lin said...

Such a fun design, Kelly - love the fir trees you brought into the mix!

Cindy C said...

Great projects! Love the colors you used!

Lisa Schenck (lisacardmaker@yahoo.com said...

I love your projects!!!

Anonymous said...

Such adorable Christmas tags and gift boxes!
Carol b

Joyce said...

Wonderful projects, and i love how you used the knit stencil for your snow.

Marilyn M said...

Such cute projects, Kelly!

Paula said...

Oh my, your card is sooo cute! I love the pink!

Miriam Prantner said...

So many cute things today! I love the tag, and those cute little boxes, and the card is just perfect. Love the contrast of that giant tree with the van. Perfect color combinations!

A Cup of Cold Water said...

A darling fleet of hippie vans!!!

see mary stamp said...

How cute are those vans all lined up in a row! Just adorable.

carriep said...

love the van tags!

Nancy Nicholson said...

Really clever idea to use the knit stencil in the background - so cute!

Eileen M said...

Wonderful creations!

Helen F. said...

Kelly, I want these stamps and dies so I can CASE your beautiful card and Van ideas!
Everything is so creative!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the boxes with the trees tied on top, and your winter scene card is so pretty! Love the colors and details!

Christine said...

Love the pink vibe you have going on with this release! The pink van is just too cute!

BarbaraB said...

Super, super cute! I just love the pink colors you used.

TeresaC said...

Kelly!! Love your Happy Hippie Vans!! Adorable!!

Anita in France said...

Oh my, Kelly ... such a gorgeous showcase! From the adorable pink van on your delicious card (with the fun frosty knitted snowflakes!), to those beyond cute treat boxes, to those sweet tags ... so much fantastic inspiration, thank you! Anita :)

Birgit said...

Cuteness overload here Kelly! Those little treat vans are super adorable.

Joy Meadows said...

What fun these vans are! Your projects are super cute, Kelly! Love this new release from The Greetery!!

April Z said...

I'm just crazy about those little van treat boxes. What fun to be able to give those out as gifts for the holidays.

Emma S. said...

I love the PINKS you used and that first card i brimming with everything I Need to order. Love how you used the stencil. Great ideas! Thanks!

Nancy said...

Love the colors!!! One to get for sure!

Cynthia Cole said...

Wow, so many fun boxes! I definitely need this die.

Judy Stiles said...

So many cute projects! The van is adorable!

ScrapaDiddle said...

I love pink so you're my inspiration! The Greetery has the best products!

Dana W said...

Amazing card and vans!!

Karen said...

What a wonderful collection of projects!!! Love those vans!

Jennifer T. said...

Wonderful projects! I always love seeing what you make!

Allie said...

Love how you tied those cute little trees to the van! Great idea to use the knit picky stencil for your background, too!

Colleen said...

Love your cards and those vans...so gorgeous and fun!!

Mutzy Mia said...

Everything you created today is just beautiful. Love the knit snowflakes on your card...what a darling idea. I need to do more of that. Thanks for all the inspiration today!

MelissaF said...

Pretty pink van card, so pretty with the knitted-snow background, love the van tags and the 3D gift/goodie vans!

Stebbins Family said...

Sweet tag today and what a fun pink van!

jc2711 said...

Your cards are very eye catching and I love the colours you have used.

Jackie C

Peggy said...

Your cards and retro vans are so creative. Love them.
God bless, Peggy

Kathy Mc said...

Kelly, your knit background with glimmer paste looks fabulous on your festive card. Those vans are just too cute!

Katherine R said...

I've got major heart ideas for that pink van! Cute cards

Shannon Baker said...

Pink van for the win!

Waving My Wand said...

Shhh...don't tell anybody... this is my favorite so far. LOL. These vans are too stinking cute! I really love the stenciled background on the card. They look like tiny little hearts! Terri Burson

Angela Walters said...

All of your ideas for these sets are wonderful! I love the card, the tag and the 3D Hippie Vans! The sentiments you stamped on the sides of the Hippie Vans were perfect!

katrynka said...

As usual, your creations are amazing!! I love them all!!

blaze said...

Your creations are SO DARN CUTE!!! Oh, that pink van. I can't EVEN!