Sunday, October 6, 2019

The Greetery Candy Pops {Trick or Treat}

Happy Sunday, friends! As promised, I'm popping in to share some Halloween projects using the new Candy Pops  from The Greetery! During the release, I had mentioned that I was itching to create some using the Halloween sentiments and today I was able to scratch that itch! I also mentioned that my cute son brought home a Halloween treat sack from his lunch with the Mayor that was the inspiration for the colors I used for today's projects!

I created two Candy Pops circles and one using the Candy Pops Rectangle Die! Each treat container is filled with Chewy Sweet Tarts which fit perfectly into the Circle and Rectangle bubbles! The rectangle die is also large enough to be transformed into a gift card holder, which would be so cute to include a gift card and candy!

To begin these projects, I die cut two each of the base, the extra pieces on the ends and the spirals, just out of two contrasting colors, as you can see!

The circle Candy Pops use the Trick or Treat sentiment from the Candy Pops Sentiments stamp set as well as the Happy Halloween embossed in silver. I die cut the embossed sentiment using the Sentiment Suite Basics Die and added it to the top using foam squares.


The back side of each of the treat boxes uses either the Tear Away Circle Die or the Tear Away Rectangle Die. This creates a place for the recipient to tear away the back to access the candy, treat, or gift without destroying the rest of the creation! I am loving this feature!

I used Scrappy Glue to glue everything together and used bull clips to secure them together while they dried. I tied the ends with Baker's Twine while they were drying and added the glitter to the ends of the "wrappers".


These will be so cute to tuck in with the Halloween gifts I will be putting together! I had so much fun putting these together! Thanks for fluttering by!



7 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh, Kelly, these are adorable... love the fun, bright colors. I can barely contain myself until my new Greetery goodies arrive! I'm so happy that you are on Betsy's team as you are the queen of gift packaging ideas!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful weekend.

Cindy H. said...

What adorable treats!

Kathleen said...

Love these - such fun bright colors!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly! You never cease to amaze me! Simply changing up the colors for the season and WAA-LAA! Your gift treats are perfect, thanks so much for sharing the great ideas! 😊

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much! You're a dear!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww...thank you so much! You're always so sweet!