Monday, October 14, 2019

Pinkfresh Studio Ink Pad Release Blog Hop


I'm so excited for today's awesome blog hop! Today is the release of the Pinkfresh Studio Ink Pads! There are 48 beautiful and amazing colors that you are sure to fall in love with! You can see them all HERE ! Before I dive into my projects, there's some information I'd like to tell you about before I begin!
Pinkfresh Studios will be giving away the full 48 set to one lucky winner on their Facebook page and the full set of mini cubes on their Instagram page. Also, one of you will be eligible to win a 25 dollar gift card by commenting here on my blog. You will need to check the giveway page and claim your prize within two weeks.
Pinkfresh Studio will also be offering Free Shipping on orders of $100 d0llars or more within the United States. Wahoo!
There is a full line up of talent and inspiration on this HUGE blog hop to celebrate this epic release!
Kelly Lunceford {you are here}
I'm in full-on holiday crafty mode so I'm sharing some Christmas designs using lots of the new holiday products paired with these gorgeous new ink pads! To begin these two designs, I die cut 4 wreaths using the new Layered Wreath Die. I didn't line the inside die up in the same place each time so that I would get 4 different wreaths so they could be layered together in a natural and organic looking way.

Once the wreaths were die cut, I blended some Meadow and Evergreen ink all over them to get the desired look I was going for. I added some white paint splatter over the top for a snowy look. Once that was dry, I added some Red Nuvo drops to mimic berries.

I set those aside to dry and got to work on the letters; I die cut two of each required letter using the Kelly Alpha Upper Dies and then glued them together to create weightier pieces. 

I dry embossed the lacy detail on the sides of two white panels using the Essentials: Lacey Edgers 1 die collection. I love the hint of detail it adds while keeping the cards crisp and clean looking.

I glued the wreaths to the center of each of the white panels using liquid glue. Once that was done I was ready to add the letters. The ones that touch the wreath are just glued using liquid glue. The letters that are in the center of the wreaths are adhered using tiny pieces of foam squares for height.

I used the new Candy Apple ink to stamp the sentiment, which is from the new Merry Days stamp set, onto a white strip and notched the ends with scissors. I love how crispy and juicy these INK PADS are!

On this card, I added the sentiment strip right across the "O" in the word JOY.  The finishing touch to both cards are a few green jewels from the Essentials Jewel Mix. They are the perfect shade of green to accent these ink blended wreaths. I layered the white panels onto red top folding A2 card bases using foam squares for dimension. I absolutely loved creating these two holiday designs! Thanks for fluttering by!

71 comments:

Kelsey Thomas said...

These cards are so pretty!

Jane Harrah said...

Beutiful card and beautiful colors! Will CASE!

I Card Everyone said...

Kelly I love your darling wreaths... I have a thing for them this year! Gorgeous cards, and those alphas are still calling my name!
=]

Nicole said...

Your cards are adorable!! Love the wreath and that green!

Karthikha said...

Wonderful holiday cards with beautiful wreaths! :)

Huntress said...

So pretty. I love your use of the alphabet dies. I got these a few weeks ago and I’m really looking forward to using them.

Susanbcards said...

Gosh, those are so pretty. The colors are so intense it really makes the whole thing pop. Love the cards.

ArlaMo said...

Love that wreath! Great cards!!

berokke said...

Love those cards! Beautiful and I love the letters cut out of the red!

Gina said...

Beautiful and festive cards. Great wreath and the colors really pop. TFS
gina

Sue D said...

Love both of these designs with the wreath and the Christmas words.

Jeanne said...

Love, love, love these cards!!!

Isabel Z said...

You are so talented.

Janis said...

Gorgeous blending on the wreaths!! I love these with the bright words over the top.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Evelyn said...

I am in the Christmas mood, I really need to start making my cards then perhaps I will send them out. Your cards are the correct combination of Christmas and beauty. They are simple in design however not in beauty. I can do this. Just need the inks.

Amy C. said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful new inks colors!

Penelope Ioannidou said...

Very beautiful cards!!!

Jackie S said...

I absolutely LOVE these cards. And that alphabet is to die for

Lindar C said...

These cards are so pretty! Love the Kelly Alpha dies, perfect!

Tamara said...

Simply stunning cards! So vibrant and cheery!!

Tammy said...

Beautiful cards! I love them!

sharon g said...

The berries and gems look amazing on the cute wreath. So simple, yet not.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Christmas cards!

ma_theMIcraftytroll said...

Lovely cards!

MadeByMeghanK said...

These wreaths are BRILLIANT! I LOVE the lettering and colors!

Patricia Coleman said...

Beautiful cards!!

luvhymns said...

What beautiful wreath cards vertical and horizontal. Stunning colors that just make your cards sizzle. Great job showcasing PinkFresh inks!

MicheleS said...

Your cards are stunning!

maspag said...

These are drop dead gorgeous!

Julie from NZ said...

These cards are just lovely. Stunning colours. Love the sentiment dies.

Icemark2la@gmail.com said...

Great ideas and loved how everything works together!

JMN said...

Your wreath cards are gorgeous.

Surekha Galagoda said...

Dear Kelly
I just simply love the wreaths you have created using pinkfeshstudio inkpads.Blessings

Patti H. said...

Gorgeous cards, Kelly! I love the crisp bright colors & great design!These cards truly look like Christmas to me!

Tiffany Walton said...

Love this card, adore those alpha dies as well...I can't wait to try these inks!♡♡♡

Helen said...

Your wreath is just stunning, Kelly! The die cut sentiment is perfect! I love seeing what you create. Thanks so much for sharing!

Lisa A said...

These cards are so cute.

Small Joys said...

Really loved these cards!

Barbara said...

These cards are so festive and beautiful. I know its fun to use non-traditional colors on Christmas cards, but I do love the traditional colors, too! These are perfect!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love these holiday cards - the vibrancy of the colors is awesome

CynCerelyCyn said...

Love your wreaths and the ink blending you did on them! so pretty!

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic cards. Love the
different placement of the
sentiment. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Connie said...

Wow Kelly :) You hit it out of the ball park on these two cards!!! I love your versatility, color palette and composition! Thanks for inspiring me :)

Donna Cala said...

I'm in love with the wreath die. I've seen it a number of cards and all of them are fantastic. I love it in your classic Christmas colors.

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous cards!! Love all of these colors!

Lisa Byers said...

I love these beautiful Christmas cards!! So happy and cheerful!! Wonderful designs!

Denise Bryant said...

These are so pretty! Love the wreaths and the die cut sentiments! Such pretty traditional Christmas colors!

Mona Sen said...

These are perfect holiday cards! Thanks for sharing!

Holly's Handmade Card said...

These are beautiful and love the designs! Love the wreaths, so so pretty!

Mirella said...

Your cards are so beautiful - love them! And these inks, oh my!

Annette Reed said...

These are so pretty! I love those alpha dies. Your wreaths look fantastic!

Brenda Rohlfing Simpson said...

Kelly, like the sophisticated look of these cards! And those letter dies! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Krystle said...

These cards are fantastic! I love that striking red.

Dana said...

Gorgeous cards!!! These new inks are so amazing!!

Aimee Phillips said...

Your wreath cards using the new inks are stunning!!!. Definitely festive. Great inspiration.

Jeanne Beam said...

Such beautiful cards and amazing colors!
Thanks for sharing...

Laurie said...

Ohhh such beautiful wreaths!! Love your cards!

Sophie Farah said...

Such a beautiful, fun, and bright Christmas card!! The red and green together is just so vibrant and full of life... these inks are just fantastic! I love the layout of the card you designed!

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card! Love the bright red on the green wreath.

Arlene said...

The blending.. I love it!

Liisa said...

Love the ink blending on your card. I'm partial to traditional Christmas colors so love the wreath card.

Sarina Coffin said...

Amazing job done inking and blending that wreath! Just perfect! I know what I will be buying next from Pinkfresh, that gorgeous alpha set! You did an outstanding job on this card! I love how the red just pops against that white and green. TFS :)

Kit said...

Great job on the ink blending for the wreath. Always been a fan of wreaths and both of these cards look great.

Tess said...

Terrific color choices for a festive die set!

Nandini said...

Love the gorgeous cards. They are beautiful! Especially the second card. And the new inks look amazing. The colours are really great.

augustjmn said...

Great cards. I love the ink blending and the dry embossing of the Lacey edge dies and these inks are fantastic.

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly! Your cards are breathtaking. Using large letters are a challenge for me, but you continue to show us how you use them in the most beautiful designs. I can remember so many gorgeous Christmas cards that you’ve made, all year long. Each one is different and I’m in awe of your talent. Can I borrow your creative mind for 1 day?! 😊Thank you so much for sharing!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh I Love these!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: You always make everything beautiful. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Anne Mitchell said...

Lovely wreaths, and love the subtle background with the lacey edges

Kate said...

These are such pretty holiday cards. I just bought that alphabet set and didn't even think about using it on Christmas cards. Thanks for the inspiration.