Monday, October 14, 2019

Ink to Paper October Release Countdown Day 4



Well friends, today is the 4th and final day of the Ink to Paper October Release Countdown! Today the team is showcasing some fun sentiments, dies and this beautiful set called Christmas Florals! It complements the entire release so wonderfully!

Both cards I'm sharing today use the exact same stamp sets and dies. On this first card, I used the new To Die For Sentiments; Be Merry! I die cut it twice and glued them together. Once that was done, I was able to angle it on the card like I wanted and then aligned  the Inside Greetings sentiment into my mini MISTI. I removed the die cut portion and then stamped it a few times for a crisp result.

I die cut and stamped most of the images from the new Christmas Florals stamp set and arranged them above and below the sentiments and then added some glitter and sequins.

This next card uses the new Joyful die and another one of the Inside Sentiments: Blessed Beyond Measure.

I used foam squares and liquid glue to adhere all of the greenery and berries. The sequins are adhered using liquid glue. The glitter is added using a 2 way glue pen.

These cards are a little less layered than I normally make, but I love how they turned out! I hope you've enjoyed the countdown! Remember, everything will be available for purchase on October 15th at 10 pm EST. Thanks for fluttering by!

9 comments:

Linda C said...

Beautiful cards!

Jane Harrah said...

Love the layout, perfect balance, great card!

Julie said...

so lovely!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Linda!

Conniecrafter said...

gorgeous, I just love your layout of these cards!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, my dear! You're always so sweet!

Jane Harrah said...

Kelly can you please contact me via PM? I have a questions for you.
Thanks.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Hi Jane, I'm so sorry! I just saw this; I've been on vacation! Email me @kellyrory1@msn.com and I'll get back to you asap!