Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tuesday Ideas {Hi There}

Hi! I'm over on the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog today sharing this trio of projects! I've been a little MIA lately, but don't worry, I've been working my fingers to the bone crafting up a storm, so don't forget to stop by this week! There will be all kinds of things to see that you won't want to miss! Also, you can see what I have been up to on Instagram @kellylunceford! 

You can read all about today's projects over on the Precious Remembrance Shop (linked above), but I'll share a few tidbits here as well! These projects used one of my favorite sets;Fall Colors

It still feels like Summer here, except the light is changing and the evenings and mornings have that blessed crispness that I love! When I got out to water my flowers in the morning, I know that Fall is in the air! These projects embrace that hint of Autumn without screaming Fall!

I chose to use the early Autumn leaf colors, rather than reds and oranges. I also used the two sentiments that aren't for Fall either. I am saving all of the other sentiments for another upcoming project {or two..wink}.

5 comments:

Patti H. said...

Love these fun creations, Kelly! Great design on your awesome card!!

Cindy Otto said...

Love theses! I like the half circle with twine detail, too. Very clever.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are so beautiful, Kelly!

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely lovely

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly! Wow, these are beautifully designed!! I LOVE them! I don't own any of the products from Rememberance (did I spell that right?)- so I may need to check them out. Awesome layout!!! :)