Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tuesday Ideas {You inspire me}

I'm over on the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog today sharing this bright and vibrant card! I love mixing patterns but don't do it nearly enough anymore! My sister gave me a gorgeous pad of Martha Stewart pattern paper for my birthday that I used for today's card. 

I stamped and heat embossed the insulated cup from the Coffee Love stamp set twice. Once onto the purple print and then again onto the black. I also heat embossed the little "enjoy" sentiment onto the coffee cozy. 


I brought in a third larger print which I ran through my paper crimping tool. I just love the look of corrugated paper paired with a warm drink design. The flower print is perfect for the insulated cup to nestle into. I also stamped and heat embossed the two patterns above and below the floral print. 

I also stamped the circles from the Positive Thoughts stamp set in black ink. I thought it looked like the wet rings that a cup leaves behind. I also stamped the "you inspire me" sentiment at the bottom of the card base. A few sparkling clear sequins here and there add  some additional sparkle and shine! Thanks for fluttering by!

3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

beautiful card, love those fabulous colors!

Jane Harrah said...

Great card and I love the colors! I also like the background.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Kim!