Saturday, September 8, 2018

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop

No automatic alt text available.
I hope you've all enjoyed this week's Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti! It's been so much fun sharing all of the fun new products for the upcoming holidays! Today we've got an amazing line-up of designers participating in the Blog Hop; lots of Fetti Friends and guests! 



I think I mentioned yesterday that I had colored quite a few gnomes and accessories, so I decided to put them to good use on today's project!  These sweet little gnomes have been stamped using Palette Black ink and then colored using an assortment of alcohol markers. The sentiment is heat embossed in white onto a piece of Midnight cardstock

When I was creating my projects for Day 1 of the Countdown to Confetti, I thought that the cute little treat sack would make a fabulous gift card holder so that is what  I have created today! I loved how many of the designers used the new "Bags and Tags Creator" in such fun and different ways! I can't wait to try some of them!  I like having a good assortment of gift card holders on hand when I am doing my Christmas wrapping! I can't tell you how many times I have had to go out and buy some because I don't have enough on hand and time is of the essence!  Of course, you could also use this same design for some holiday treats as well! I used the Warm Heart 6 by 6 paper pad for this project! I thought it complemented these nordic gnomes so perfectly!



The Santa bag is stamped with the "noel" sentiment  and is the perfect size to fit on this sweet little tag that is included in the "Bags and Tags Creator" die set as well. I added a few sparkling clear sequins for some added detail and shine! All of the new products are available for purchase so head to the Reverse Confetti store today to get your favorites to get started on your projects! Thanks for fluttering by!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Kelly, this is fantastic! I adore your project!

Lisa Petrella said...

This is totally adorable!!! Love it!

Denise Bryant said...

Cute as can be! Love your fun color combo and those adorable gnomes! Pretty details on your gift card holder!

Helen said...

Delightful treat sack. The design is just right for the holidays. tfs

Dana M said...

What an adorable gift card holder! Stunning color combination and beautiful design.