Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Color Throwdown #467

I'm so excited to be helping out for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! It's one of my favorites and I love participating when I get the chance! You can check out the challenge HERE. I have two cards to share with you today;same colors, different feeling!  Scroll down to see the second card.

For my first card, I sponged some Peacock Feathers distress ink onto a piece of Bristol paper and then spritzed it with shimmer spray.  While that was drying, I die cut the So Thankful for You out of white paper. I die cut some additional pieces to stamp using the So thankful for You stamp set in the colors used in the challenge.
After that was done, I added it to the sponged base and added a few sparkling clear sequins. 


For my second card, I went for a bright, summery combination. I absolutely love these flowers stamped in red! The sentiment is heat embossed in gold ink onto a piece of white cardstock. The Hawaiian shores cardstock has a circle die cut from the middle using a nestibilites die. I also used the Wood Grain Impression Plate for some added texture.
 I added some bright gold Nuvo drops here and there for some detail and shine! I hope you get a chance to play along using these fabulous colors! Thanks for fluttering by!




8 comments:

Amy Rohl said...

Oh my word, Kelly! These are both absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for being part of the CTD team this month!

Broni said...

Wow! Two for one! They are both awesome cards, Kelly! LOVE the teal background!!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous cards, Kelly! Love the way you used the colours!!!

Vickie Z said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Amy! I'm having a ball! I just appreciate you so much! You are fabulous and I just love you!❤❤❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thanks, Broni! Thanks for your sweet comment!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thanks, Lesley!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Vickie!