Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer Sale!!!!


It is that time again! I am clearing out the old to make room for the new! I have a few retired SU! sets that I am selling. I will accept payment through paypal. Everything will be shipped out in either the 4.95 flat rate envelope or the larger 10 dollar-ish box depending on how much is purchased. The first person to email me for each set will be the one who gets it, unless payment does not come through. You can email me at kellyrory1@msn.com . Please include which stamp sets you would like and the email address that I can email your Pay Pal request to. Please include your shipping address in the address section on the Pay Pal invoice once it has been sent!Thanks so much!

1. Blossoms Abound-$11.00 Sold
2. Amazing to Zany-$21.00
3.Office Acoutrement-$16.00
4. Festive Favorites-$12.00
5.Haunting Halloween-$9.00 Sold
6. Oriental Brushstrokes-$10.00 Sold
7. Big Pieces-$15.00
8. Little Pieces-$9.00 Sold
9. Dream A Little (hostess)-$12.00 Sold
10. Serene Spring(hostess)-$12.00 Sold
11. Itty Bitty Buds (hostess)-$9.00 Sold
12. Boatloads of Love-$10.00 Sold
13. Happy Heart Day-$12.00 Sold
14.Holidays and Wishes-$9.00
15. Darling Dots (hostess) $5.00 Sold

I have been away at Bear Lake since Sunday and just returned home today! I will hopefully have some fun new projects to post soon! Thanks for fluttering by!!!

2 comments:

Deborah Saaranen said...

I'm sorry, but this has nothing to do with your stamp sets! I obviously missed an announcement somewhere along the way--are you expecting??? If so--Congratulations!!!

Vicki said...

I noticed the baby at the side of your blog today and I think I must have missed the post about your wonderful news. Congratulations Kelly! Best wishes to you and your family.