Thursday, September 12, 2019

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week Day 4

Well friends, we're winding up the SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek Week with day 4 and tomorrow will be the last day! I hope you've enjoyed what you've been seeing! As I keep mentioning, I REALLY like this release! I'm sharing just one card today, but make sure you head to the SugarPea Designs Blog to read all about the prizes! Also, you'll want to stop at the other designers' blogs to see how they've used today's products!


Nothing  says "the holidays have arrived" quite like pie! Am I right? Today we are sharing all things PIE! I couldn't resist making a pumpkin pie card, but the possibilities are ENDLESS with these new SugarCuts and stamps! To begin this design, I cut out all of the pieces that I would need to create this pie and the pumpkins using the fabulous new Cutie Pie SugarCuts

Image may contain: text


I set those aside and got to work on the background which is dry embossed using the new Leaf Cover Plate.I love how it looks like a beautiful quilt when it is dry embossed. It creates wonderful texture without being too busy!

Image may contain: text

The sentiment, which is from the Sweet as Pie stamp set, is stamped in black using the circle from the Card Front Element Builder II. The black banner portion is also from that collection as well. 

No photo description available.



Of course I couldn't resist adding in some Buffalo Check for a trendy background! I love how cute the whipped cream looks perched atop the yummy pie! I can't wait to make all kinds of pie cards with all of these fun new products! Don't forget to pop back by tomorrow for the 5th and final day of the release! All of the new products will be available for purchase starting at 6 pm EST! Thanks for fluttering by!

18 comments:

Michele Baird said...

I REALLY like this release too!

Sue D said...

Love everything about this card design and that it has pie!

Isabel Z said...

I love blog hops because the amazing designers inspire me to create---thank you.

Karthikha said...

Bright and bold colors with a lovely design! :)

LIZARD said...

I really like the dry embossed leaf did too and it looks fab in orange! So does the buffalo check accent! I agree, it isn't holiday season with pie!

Karen Day said...

That plaid background really does go with everything, doesn't it?!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love this color combo and how you framed the sentiment!

Martha Herrera said...

Your attention to detail is unique. I always enjoy your blog!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love how the buffalo check looks like a tablecloth.
Gorgeous card.

Cyndi said...

That card is amazing. I love the colors and the background you created with that wonderful Leaf Cover Plate is gorgeous.

Andrea Shell said...

Fabulous card! Love how you combined so many products!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a fabulous card where you combined so many be new products today.

Daria Z. said...

Beautiful colors, wonderful design - an all around fabulous card!!

Susanbcards said...

Gorgeous card! The buffalo plaid looks like a festive tablecloth. I definitely have to try embossing with cover dies!

Waving My Wand said...

Wow, I love how bold and "flavorful" this card is! Well done!

Carol Wortman said...

Very very pretty, Any recipient should keep this card as decorations for future years too!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So cute. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Helen said...

A great card, Kelly! Love the eye-catching black and orange combination! Great new release! Thanks so much for sharing!