Saturday, September 7, 2019

Saturday Showcase {You are AMAZING to the core!}

Hello and welcome this week's Ink to Paper Saturday Showcase! Today a few of us have created projects using the new Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch die collection and the coordinating Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch mini stamp set

While Autumn is definitely on the horizon, it's not here quite yet! I wanted to create a card with the current weather in mind; green leaves, crisp apples, and blue skies!  The Tag Creations: Delightful Bunch is one of my favorites from the new release and is perfect ot create cards and tags alike! I did't get a chance to use it on a card during the release, so I was happy to make two similar cards today!

I think it's pretty obvious how much I love the new Lovely Leaves stamp set and many of you probably thought to yourself," I can't believe she used that set AGAIN!" LOL! I hope not! I really wanted to give the feeling of these bushels of apples right below a big apple tree!
I did some ink blending around the edges of the white panels and then added the stamped and die cut leaves. I added them to the card using foam squares.

I used all of the dies that are included in the set except for the portion that creates the tag. The sentiment is heat embossed in white onto the die cut labels. The cute sentiments are perfect to adorn these bushels of apples!
I had so much fun working on these two cards! They will be perfect to go with the tags I made during the release! Thanks for fluttering by!

No comments: