Saturday, September 21, 2019

Saturday Showcase {Love and Kindness}

Welcome to this week's Ink to Paper Saturday Showcase! Today a few of have created some new cards and projects using the Love and Kindness stamp set! I've been dying to use it with the cute frame that is included in the previously released It's a Sign: Beautiful stamp set. I love the trendy look that it gives this fun sentiment. I actually realized that this card goes perfectly with this week's Inspired By Challenge. All of those elements just really seeped into my head! LOL!




To begin these two cards, I die cut the frames using the It's a Sign: Beautiful die collection and then stamped them with Cocoa Bean ink in my MISTI. I heat embossed the sentiment using white powder onto True Black cardstock. I used the It's a Sign: Love & Kindness die collection to die cut the embossed images. I set those aside and got to work on the leaves.

These leaves are from the AMAZING new Tag Creations: Modern Gift die collection and are adhered to the sign using small pieces of foam squares. I also added a few sparkling clear  sequins for some sparkle and shine. This framed portion is added to and oval that is die cut out of Weathervane cardstock using the Geometrix Oval die. I really love the shadow effect if gives to the design.

All of this is added to 4 by 5 1/4 inch pieces of Bitty Big: Soft Stone pattern paper that are adhered to black top folding A2 cardbases. I love the style and font of this sentiment and it looks so nice inside these stamped frames! Thanks for fluttering by!


No comments: