Saturday, January 19, 2019

Just {Bee} cause!

Hi, friends! I'm just buzzing in today to share a "just because" card I created using the fabulous new Happy Bee Day stamp set.  I think it is my favorite from the new release, but it is so hard to pick because there are so many! I guess I can say it's in my top three! LOL! I've needed a "hello" or "thinking of you" or "just because" card for a while now and I just had to keep putting it off because of my other commitments. So...I guess you could say I got to make this "just because"! Ha ha!
Also, it just so happens that there is a 15 % off sale going on over at Reverse Confetti that you want to take advantage of if there are things still on your wish list!

To begin this simple design, I die cut the Hex Cover Panel Confetti Cuts out of white cardstock and did some ink blending using Wild Honey Distress Oxide ink. Once it was blended, I lightly spritzed it with Sparkle Shimmer Spray. I set it aside to dry and got to work stamping and coloring all of the images I wanted to use.

The honey jar was left over from THIS card, which was a plus, so I worked on the bees, flowers, honey dipper, and sentiment. I used Copic markers to color them and used the coordinating Happy Bee Day Confetti Cuts.

Once everything was cut, I added them to the card using foam squares for dimension. A few sparkling clear sequins finish off this simple design.

I had a few die cuts left over, so I decided to do some simple stamping on the inside for a more finished look. This will get popped in the mail today! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much. I appreciate you stopping by and your sweet comment!