Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tuesday Ideas {Simplicity is Beauty}

Hi friends! I'm here today with my Tuesday Ideas post for the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog! I have all of the details over there, but I'll share a few tid bits here as well!

I've been wanting to incorporate this particular sentiment from the New Day stamp set on a card for quite a while now. I figured the card that I created had better be "simple" in nature or the whole thing would contradict itself! LOL! So...I pondered what is something that is simple, yet beautiful? a RAINBOW! yes...it seems like we all marvel when a rainbow makes an appearance, whether it is after the rain or shining through the sprinkler in the yard! 

I used my MISTI to stamp the paint swoosh image in the various rainbow colors.

The sentiment is stamped in black and I added a few sparkling clear sequins for some sparkle! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

AndreaH said...

Love this card. Xx