Friday, August 24, 2018

SugarPea Designs Release Day 5 -Grateful


Welcome to the 5th and final day of the Sweet Peek Week! I hope you've enjoyed seeing all of the wonderful new products that will be available for purchase starting tonight in the SugarPea Designs Shop at 6 pm EST! I think there's something for everyone...or should I say everything for everyone? LOL! I am in love with it all! Also, make sure you take some time out to head to the SugarPea Designs Blog for links to the rest of the designer's blogs!
Image may contain: text
I just love the beautiful new stamps and die collection that is being featured today! It is called Eucalyptus Wreath and it pairs beautifully with the Grateful Greetings and Grateful word die. There are a lot of different and versatile ways to use this particular set, but I chose to use it in a simple, yet elegant way that makes it a staple for any level of stamper!

Image may contain: text
No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.


I love how eucalyptus has made a come-back but in a stylish and modern way! I used bouquets of seeded eucalyptus two years ago for my in-law's 50th Wedding Anniversary and it was just beautiful. I always love seeing it in bridal bouquets as well. I was so happy to see this set and I know that it will get used a lot!

I embossed the wreath image in gold onto Kraft cardstock that had been die cut using the Card Front Element Builders. I embossed the "to have you in my life" sentiment in gold as well. I just love how rich it looks against the green cardstock.

I die cut the grateful die 4 times out of the same green paper and glued them together. Once that was done, I was able to adhere it over the wreath using liquid glue.

A trio of gold sequins finish this design off! Don't forget to head to the shop tonight at 6 pm EST to get all of the things on your wish list! Thanks for fluttering by!

22 comments:

Patti H. said...

Truly beautiful, Kelly! Love your color choices & that gorgeous wreath. The new sentiments are a must have for any stamper!

Jane Harrah said...

One of my favorites. A must have set! Beautiful card and colors.

Sue D said...

So elegant with the embossing.

Mrsfish02 said...

Really beautiful. This card would cover so many people in my life. Just lovely.

Debbie Rumpza said...

Beautiful card! I really like the metallic embossing.

Jen P said...

This set is so beautiful and your card is gorgeous!

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful embossing.
Love the layering. Very
elegant.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the gold embossing and the color combo.

Becca Yahrling said...

This rich green you used is so perfect with the gold & kraft. This
is quite stunning!

sharon g said...

The simple gold embossing looks so elegant. I LOVE it.

Parker said...

So pretty, and the colors you used are superb.

Jeanetta said...

Stunning card! The gold embossing is lovely.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Your card is so pretty! I really love these stamp and die sets; can't wait for them to be released :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

A gorgeous card using the latest Sugar Pea goodies!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Emerald and gold! What a STUNNING COMBO! I love your card!

Cyndi said...

Gorgeous card. I love the layout and the embossed Eucalyptus Wreath is beautiful.

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a pretty card I love the design and the gold with green!

Karthikha said...

Beautiful card! I love the embossing!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Beautiful glimmer and gleam here...fab with the classy colors!

Dana M said...

Gorgeous card! So very rich and elegant. Stunning!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Magnificent card! So classic and elegant! Spectacular work!

JessicaK said...

Holy cow, that's an amazing card and I love th3 little extra gold (and flat!) Blings!