Tuesday, August 21, 2018

SugarPea Designs Release Day 2-Dreams

Welcome to Day 2 of the SugarPea Designs Fall Product Release! We're continuing on with the "star" theme today with a new stamp and die set! I paired it with the Star Dust die that was showcased yesterday. Don't forget to head to the SugarPea Designs Blog as well to see what the other designers have created!
Image may contain: text


Once again, I created an Oxide ink background and then used the Card Front Element Builder SugarCuts to die cut the purple panel as well as the white piece that it is matted onto. I thought this sentiment from the "Dare to Dream" stamp set worked fabulously with the new "Seeing Stars" set that the team is showcasing today! I also used the "Dreams" SugarCut for added detail!
No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.

I can't wait to get a chance to experiment more with these amazing star dies. The nesting/stacking aspect of them makes them so versatile and  the possibilities are endless! I chose to use them in a very traditional way on this card. I heat embossed the designs using silver powder for shine. 

I stacked the "Dreams" die cut 4 times and then rubbed Versamark ink all over the top and then heat embossed it using some Hologram Highlights powder for some sparkle. I also spritzed it heavily with Shimmer Spray. Stay tuned for some fun things tomorrow as well! Thanks for fluttering by!

21 comments:

Cindy H. said...

What a lovely, dreamy card!

Sue D said...

So pretty and dreamy!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the background you created and also how you heat embossed and stacked the stars :)

Jen P said...

Gorgeous card! I adore the colors you chose and the dimension you added with the beautiful stars!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love this beautiful card! I love the star dies ... I need them! I have none in my stash. The BG you made is perfect with the silver embossing.

sharon g said...

You hit a home run. I love everything about this. The gems, the stars, background, scalloped edge...

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful card.
Love the background and the stacking
of the stars is great.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Mary-Anne V said...

The colours and design really creates that soft dreamy look!

MadeByMeghanK said...

JUST GORGEOUS! I love the background and the embellishments!

Amy M. said...

Super dreamy card <3

Mrsfish02 said...

Your background is truly dreamy and fitting to showcase those wonderful stars....

Karen Day said...

I love the shimmery background!

Dana M said...

What a lovely and elegant card! Love the background, both blending and colors. Fantastic sparkle and shine.

Karthikha said...

What an awesome card! The background is amazing!! :)

Cindy Holmes said...

Oh wow what a lovely card! the background is absolutely gorgeous! and the little rhinestone gems look so perfect to finish off the card nicely!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow!!! Really gorgeous!!!

Nunzia Carusio said...

Wonderful 3D effect for this beautiful "star" card.

Stacey Kowbel said...

Such a beautiful card! I love your design!

Jeanetta said...

Simply a beautiful and elegant card! Love it.

رواد الحرمين said...



شركه عزل فوم بالدمام


شركه عزل فوم بجدة


شركه عزل فوم بمكة


شركه عزل فوم بالرياض

دكتور تجميل said...

تتنوع إجراءات الجراحة التجميلية التي يقوم بها الأطباء في مصر لتحسين مظهر الجسم. تشمل هذه العمليات الجراحية، على سبيل المثال لا الحصر، جراحات تعديل الجسم، وعمليات فردوس، وعمليات إعادة التأهيل والتدريب.