Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wisdom




It is that time again! It is time for another DD/DDA Challenge! This month's theme was to use Owls and the restricted element was rhinestones, gems and dew drops. Since I have been on a School Thank You kick, I decided to keep up with that and make 2 more cards for teachers. I scoured the internet for quotes on wisdom and found this one. There were alot of others, but they were much too long to put on the outside of a card...they may end up on the inside, though. The quotes are both computer generated and then I just printed them out onto heavy white cardstock. My owl images are from Hero Arts. As you can see, I used the same Making Memories paper that I used on my sheep card in an earlier post. I can't seem to get enough of the stuff. I think I may head to the LSS today to get a few more sheets so I can make some pocket bags like the one I made yesterday. I always love a coordinating set! LOL! Thanks for fluttering by!

4 comments:

Silli said...

it´s so very pretty...I love the owl cards...:-) Great job! :-)

Giovana said...

Your creations are awesome!!!
God bless
Giovana

Jen said...

These are AWESOME...love everything to the coloring and DP.

Fab said...

Owls are so sweet ! I just love your cards, thanks for sharing.