Monday, May 5, 2008

How does your garden grow?


...with silver bells and cockle shells and pretty maids all in a row!


I wanted to share a fun design with images from The Saltbox Studio that I worked on over the weekend. I absolutely love the carrots and I thought this little mouse would make a cute gardener. I am having so much fun mixing and matching images from various sets. They all work so well together. Like I have mentioned before, I am not one to make a scene ( with stamps that is), but working with these images the possibilities are endless. I was just looking out my window this morning and I was inspired for my next creation from The Saltbox Studio. So...keep posted!


P.S. Stamp club is tomorrow and that means I will have some fun projects to share with you. I got everything prepped today, so all I have to do tomorrow is set up tables, chairs and put out the CHOCOLATE!

No comments: