Sunday, May 25, 2008

More Red, White and Blue


I guess I must be in a patriotic mood this weekend! I decided to play in today's featured stampers challenge over at SCS. I found a great layout from peanutbee and added different colors, stamps, etc. That is the name of the game; find a card you want to CASE and change things to make it your own. I decided to use this little seaside boy for today. I always imagine that this little boy belongs in The Hamptons. I can imagine their will be lots of people opening their Hampton Homes this weekend. I am miles away from there, but a girl can imagine, right? LOL!


I am cooking for 30 people today. I really should be prepping and not blogging! LOL~


Thanks for fluttering by!

4 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is a fantastic card! I love the hardware and your watercoloring on your image is awesome!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Your card is fabulous, good luck cooking for that many, it always makes me a nervous wreck!!

Bev said...

Cooking for a crowd! Wish I could help you 'cause I love it! :)
Anyhow, darling card as always- esp. great choice in weathered bg and silver star brads!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is just beautiful!