Sunday, May 18, 2008

An Apple for the Teacher


I love the SU! set "Tart and Tangy", but I haven't used the apple image very much. As soon as I started stamping I knew the direction this card should take. I will have a lot of Thank You's needed when my son is done with school. This card could be for one of his other teachers for SEM, the Librarian, P.E.,the Principal, etc. I don't know who this will go to, but it will be for one of them. I am excited to already be a little ahead of the game. Also, I have some Thank You's I need to get out for my little dancers in the school play. They really have worked hard, so I want to put something together for them. I have already been picking up bits and pieces when I am out shopping, so now it is just a matter of getting them all put together. I will post the finished projects when I am done. We have a performance tomorrow at 10 a.m and then the final performance Tuesday night, so they have to be done by then. Thanks for fluttering by!

P.S. Everything that I used on this card can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog from Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This turned out wonderful! What a great design! :D

Emily said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I LOVE it! TFS!! =)