Saturday, September 19, 2020

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember with Pinkfresh Studio


September is always such a fun month as we celebrate Simon Says Stamp's fun STAMPtember event! Today I'm sharing with you a card made using this year's collaborative set with Pinkfresh Studio! It is a beautiful set that allows you to create this floral arrangement in 4 easy to align images! I chose to use it as a frame in two different colorways; Peach and Coral!

This limited-edition, collaborative set will only be available in limited quantities and when they sell out, they're GONE! It does have a coordinating die, but I didn't use it on today's card. You can purchase this limited set at Simon Says Stamp under the STAMPtember category. 

I used my MISTI to align the stamps to create this colorful panel. Once I was done and saw how pretty it turned out, I wish I would have stamped a few more! This is a PERFECT stamp set to mass-produce cards...just swap out the sentiments and you could have an all-occasion set of cards made in no time!

The INK COLORS that I used on today's card are: Fresh Pear and Olive for the leaves, Apricot and Peach Fuzz for one set of flowers and Coral Reed and Passion Fruit for the other. The sentiment is stamped in black for some contrast and to let it pop! There are some really fun and unique sentiments in this set that you won't find anywhere else! A few Jewels in coordinating colors finish off this floral design! Thanks for fluttering by!



 

6 comments:

TLady said...

Kelly, this is STUNNINGLY feminine & just GORGEOUS!!! ;)<3

craftingaplannedlife@gmail.com said...

What a beautiful card, I love the colors you used.

Mary Helton-Lasser said...

I have yet to try layering but your design is very inspiring and now I'm not so scared to give this technique a try.

Blessings

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much! ❤❤❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!❤❤❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Awww...thank you so much!