Monday, September 28, 2020

Flash Sale {Cheerful Tree}

Things are Merry and Bright around here with the projects for this week's Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper Flash Sale! I've chosen a fun holiday set and some bright, fun holiday colors for this week's sale! As usual, the sale will go from today at noon until Wednesday at noon EDT!

INK: Pale Peony, Raspberry Fizz, Tropical Teal, Green Parakeet, New Leaf

Cardstock: Green Parakeet, Tropical Teal, Raspberry Fizz


Cheerful Tree was released this time last year and is such a fun set to create cute little scenes. I had so much fun die cutting and stamping all of the boxes, bows, and trees! I almost had as much fun putting these gifts together as I do when I'm getting my own holiday packages ready to go under the tree!

As I played around with different layout ideas, it was Clean and Simple for the win! I really felt like this clean look really shows off the cute details! I did decided to add the "be Merry" sentiment, which is from the Just Sentiments: Be Merry stamp set to give it just a little something extra and a pop of color!

This tree is stamped in Green Parakeet and New Leaf ink to give it a more traditional look with some Raspberry Fizz garland. A Raspberry Fizz star adorns the top with a Raspberry Fizz and Pale Peony pot at the bottom to hold the tree!

I chose two of my favorite sentiments from the set and stamped those in black at the bottom! The "tis' the season" sentiment almost nestled perfectly around the striped pot.

I chose Raspberry Fizz and Pale Peony for this cheerful tree! I've always loved pink Christmas trees and the sky is the limit with this fun set! 

Both focal panels measure 5 by 3 3/4 inches to give a nice border with the card bases. I chose Tropical Teal and Green Parakeet to contrast with the two trees and their fun packages and pots! I added a few sparkling clear sequins for some holiday sparkle! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

4 comments:

Connie said...

Really sweet cards, Kelly!
Such happy colors and love that little 'Be Merry' banner at the top.
Delightful!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Popular colors in my craft room for sure, nice choices! Your cards are very pretty and I love your banner too! 😊🎄

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Connie!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Stephanie!