Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The Greetery Confetti Collection Release Day 1

Hello and welcome! What a thrill to be celebrating The Greetery's 1 year birthday! Boy, does Betsy have a celebration for you! There is so much to love with this Confetti Collection release! I was thrilled a little over a year ago when Betsy asked me to help her launch her new company called The Greetery and I'm even more thrilled to be here today celebrating the one year anniversary! I think it is safe to say that The Greetery has blessed so many of our lives with all of the amazing products that help us to create projects to bless the lives of others! "Where Making and Giving Meet" is the tag line for The Greetery and it is just perfect! From the tag line to the logo, and all of the amazing products in between, The Greetery is a company to love and Betsy is a creative genius to be cherished! Thank you, Betsy, for all you do for the papercrafting community! 
The festivities begin at The Greetery's Blog and then a hop filled with inspiration at every stop! The team will be showcasing many projects using the new products and some AMAZING guests have joined the hop as well! 
Before I link the other designers, there will be a GIVEAWAY of TWO $50 gift cards that are picked from the comments on the designers' blogs, so make sure to leave a little love at each stop of the hop! Winners will be announced on Friday at 7 am on The Greetery Blog and the new release will be live in The Greetery Shop on Friday May 29th at 10 AM EDT!
Kelly Lunceford (you are here)
Guests:


I have SO much to share with you today! I had so much fun creating and creating with each of the sets being showcased today! First up is the new Balloon Bouquet stamp and coordinating dies paired with the new Twisted Crepe die and the Big Balloons die! I have a slight obsession with balloon stamps and dies, so these were definitely up my alley! This is such a fabulous collection of stamps and dies!

I set the scene with the previously released Silver Lining Die and the Crimped Frame Die with some ink blending! I often get asked which inks I use and the answer for every project made for this release is Pinkfresh Studio Ink. They are beautiful inks that give stunning results. Once the ink blending was done, I added the sentiment in the lower left corner which is from the Sentiment Suite: Love stamp set to accent the large "Happy Birthday" sentiment stamped on the balloon! The Balloon Bouquet stamp set has multiple sentiments to make this a very versatile set.

I stamped the large balloon using the multi step stamps and then die cut it using the Big Balloon die collection, including the smaller balloons. I also stamped the stand alone bloom that is attached to the pink balloon. The balloons are added to the cloud background using varying levels of foam squares to give it a more realistic look. I added some glitter to select edges of the pink and small blue balloon for added sparkle.

I added some Crepe paper streamers to the top using the Twisted Crepe dies! Each section is colored using ink blending. This particular die collection comes with one particular die that cuts individual sections of the crepe paper streamer so that you can give it the two toned look like I have done here. I just simply added some darker ink to a piece of white cardstock and then ran it through my die cutting machine using that particular die and then glued them in place using liquid glue.

I tied the bottom of the large balloon with a simple bow of metallic cord for some added whimsy and sparkle! A few sparkling clear sequins finish off this birthday design! Up next is a baby card using the same supplies but with the addition of the new Ticker Tape background stamp! I heat embossed it in silver for a subtle look with lots of shine!

I've been needing an update to my baby collection and this is just the ticket! Balloons are so trendy now and they are used in such creative ways! I just wish these beautiful paper balloons were available at my party store! LOL!

The Balloon Bouquet stamp set comes with a five set stamp to get the look of the balloon that I used here. Step one is the solid balloon image with the outline for the leaves and flowers. Steps 2-5 are the leaf and flower images to make these balloons come alive. The die collection has a die for the small and large floral cluster so you can really give these balloons some dimension. I didn't add the extra die cut to the large balloon, but I'm guessing some of the designers did so you can see it throughout the hop! I can't wait to play with these balloons some more!

The green and smaller purple balloon both have glitter around the edges like I did on the first card. I also added some crepe paper at the top securing it to the edges with liquid glue.

I added a few of the smaller floral clusters to the top and bottom for added interest. The entire focal panel is layered onto a panel of Soft Lilac cardstock using foam squares. A trio of sparkling clear sequins finish off this baby card!
My next three cards use a fun new stamp and die set called "Think Happy"! This is a fun small set that allows you to create floral and rainbow cards using some of the funnest sentiments! I couldn't resist using the traditional rainbow for each of these next designs!

This entire card consists of ink blending on white cardstock to get each of the colored pieces. I love the variations in color that I can get by just doing some ink blending! To begin, I die cut two rainbow pieces. I used one as a guide to lay the colored pieces on top of. This particular die keeps the strips connected at the top and bottom, but I cut them apart to the do the inkblending on the second diecut. I layered them back onto the first die cut using liquid glue.

I also die cut two clouds; once without using any shims of any kind in my die cutting machine so the pieces wouldn't pop out. The second time, I made sure to use a shim so each of the pieces could be removed easily. I glued the two clouds together using liquid glue and then added in the ink blended flowers using both foam squares and liquid glue. I used foam squares to give this rainbow and clouds extra dimension. I stamped the "Oh Happy Day" sentiment in black as well as the Thank You sentiment which is from the Sentiment Suite: Thank You stamp set.

For my second card using this set, I thought it would be fun to add some of the fabulous images from the previously released Top Down Day Stamp Set. I stamped the bug in red and added some of the flowers from the same set and let the rainbow shoot behind her! I thought it worked nicely with the "Think Happy" sentiment!

I made sure to use my MISTI when stamping the sentiment to make sure I got a nice, saturated image. I also added some sparkling clear sequins to this design, but added some dew drops to the previous design. The clouds and rainbows seemed to be begging for some precipitation! LOL!

My third and final card is the simplest of the three and was the first one I created. I have a tendency of getting more and more ideas as I go along, so one card is just usually not enough! LOL!

I also wanted to use each of the sentiment combinations because they are just so much fun! My card stash was beginning to dwindle because of all the cards I've been sending, so these will be a welcome addition!
My final series of projects use the new Birthday Blooms stamp set. I got carried away and made 5 cards because I love all of the sentiments so much. I didn't actually end up by using all of them, but I did stamp the "Make a Wish" sentiment on the inside of each of these cards.
When I create floral cards, I always layer and stack the flowers and leaves, but this set is made to be used in more of a "pattern" type layout so that was fun for me.


To begin these designs, I die cut all of the images from white cardstock and then used my mini MISTI to stamp all of the larger sentiments first. I die cut two of each one, but in the end only used some of them. I realized that I was using more flowers than sentiments so I was running out! LOL!

Once I had the larger sentiments stamped, I got to work on the leaves and flowers. I went for a bright and cheery primary color combination that would appeal to many people and they are just perfect for summer!

I die cut the medium size of the Crimped Frames for each of the five designs. I stamped the coordinating smaller sentiment for each of the larger sentiments I chose to use. Once that was done, I got to work arranging the flowers.

I used foam squares on each of the leaves and flowers to give them dimension. I also added some sparkling clear sequins here and there on each of the panels.

After that was done, I created some colorful backgrounds using both the Windowpane Plaid background stamp and the Fresh Floral Background stamp. I simply used the same colors for the backgrounds as I did for the blooms.

In the end, I like the ones with the floral background better, but I still like the plaid ones, too!

The floral background cards are layered up onto white card bases using foam squares for even more dimension.l

I'm thrilled to have so many fun designs to add to my stash! Don't forget to leave a comment to be eligible to win one of the $50 gift cards! Join me again tomorrow for day 2 of the full reveals! You won't want to miss it! Everything is so cute! Thanks for fluttering by!



160 comments:

Karen Ondes said...

Adorable cards. Such pretty colors!

Linda C said...

Fabulous cards!

Sandy Kay said...

All so very pretty, Kelly!!

Pamela said...

Beautiful cards and a another great release! Loving the Fresh Floral background stamp along with the Bday Blooms stamp and die set. Congrats to you, Betsy and the design team for a fabulous year. Happy 1st Anniversary!

Tracy S. said...

Thank you for showing the floral stamps used without the layering. It makes a very pretty background!

Isabel Z said...

You have outdone yourself!

Lori Beseke said...

Your cards & photography are fabulous! I especially like the Top Down Day paired with the new Think Happy rainbow-perfect.

Shelly said...

All of your cards are so pretty, but, I especially LOVE the word cards! Great job :-)

Anonymous said...

Birthday Blooms- yes, please!

Hannah Mize said...

You did a great job of mixing the new sets with the old sets. I love Top Down with the rainbow!

Donna said...

Wonderful cards Kelly- just a plethora of colors & happiness! Love what you've done with the Silver Lining die, will have to copy this!

Natasha said...

So many pretty things! As always, when I come to your blog, I feel like I'm flipping through the pages of some high end style magazine, everything is so beautiful and coordinates. Loving that Pink ink - that colour just jumped up my wishlist!

RuthCM said...

This release is so versatile for all occasions to celebrate and send happy thoughts. Happy Anniversary to The Greetery!

Cindy Otto said...

These cards are simply gorgeous! Betsy is brilliant and you are so creative! Love the embossed garland and precious balloons!

Jean said...

Such gorgeous cards! You rocked this release!

Holly said...

SO in LOVE with all your cards!
STUNNING!

Carmela said...

Gorgeous cards, Kelly. I love how you design your cards. They always look so adorable!

Lori P. said...

Love the way you used the silver lining dies with the crimped frame die! Also the birthday card with the "Delft" blue floral background is stunning!

Whimsey said...

WOW, you've been busy and I LOVE LOVE LOVE what you are sharing. I also love that you use some older products mixed in, that makes my heart so happy!! Thank you for sharing!!

Barb Kirkwood said...

Love the cards and love how you put the VW with the rainbow...so cute

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

I thought I did not need the rainbow, then I saw it with the car on your card!!!!😍

Contagiously Crafty said...

Love the combination of new and older projects. It gets the creative juices flowing. Can't wait to see the rest of the celebration this week.

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Kelly, what a delightful post! From the beautiful balloon cards, to the happy rainbow cards, and the fabulous birthday cards, you covered it all! So excited for this release! Thanks for such awesome inspiration!! :0)

Stephanie Clapper said...

I’m totally blown away by your magnificent cards! Each design shows off the new release in the most amazing way! Love how you created your rainbow with the Top Down too!

buzzn2scrap said...

Gorgeous Cards !!! Loved how you used the Print Shop background with the Happy Birthday & Bouquet to make a stash of cards. Never have enough Birthday cards ! Also love the happiness you created with the Top Down and the Rainbow, Think Happy !

Emma S. said...

WOW! every card is beautiful and thanks for your great inspiration! Did I say, WOW?

deenywv said...

Beautiful cards. I love your layering.

jan metcalf said...

Thrilled to witness your artistic creations with Betsy's fab Greetery products!! Stunning cards, great stash of birthday greetings I will need to case!

Sybil B. said...

Oh my goodness all the cards you created are fantastic! I really love how you used the car and the rainbow set together, that is such a fun card. Thank you for sharing.

Cindy Beach said...

I always love your cards, Kelly! You WOWed me especially with that last florals set. Gorgeous perfection!

Miriam Leech said...

Those five birthday cards from the Birthday Blossoms make me swoon! Oh my!!!!!

Ang said...

These are beautiful. the aqua and pink is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
Ang

TLady said...

WOW!!! SO MANY FABULOUS CARDS, it's a bit OVERWHELMING! LOL I LOVE them ALL!!! I LOVE how you used the Rainbow Die with Betsy's little car! SOOO CUTE! AND the different backgrounds- plaid & floral! AND the new BALLOONS! LOVE the floral touches to them too! OVERWHELMING, BUT WONDERFUL!!! A SUPER JOB, Kelly!! WHAT A PARTY!!!! ;)<3

Evelyn said...

These are such beautiful cards, I love this new release!

Pauline T. said...

Love all of your cards - as usual - but I especially love the balloon cards today!

Marilyn M said...

Oh my goodness, Kelly! So many gorgeous cards! Wow!

Anonymous said...

You knocked it out of the park with this set of cards, Kelly! Your balloons really look like they are floating in your layouts, and your rainbow cards are perfectly charming (the car!!!). Your sentiment cards with the backgrounds peeking along the edges, so lovely!

michelle in mi said...

The bright use of your color combos make these cards a joy!

Deb said...

I love your choice of colors! Vibrant! Delicious! I need to but all these dies/stamps!

Cindy C said...

As usual, great color combinations!

Leslie said...

OMG! I love the set of cards you made with Birthday Blooms! Stunning!

Janice Rosenthal Rock said...

These are gorgeous! Especially love the balloons filled with flowers! Soooooo beautiful!

Annheidel said...

What a lovely assortment of cards! I love the baby balloon one.

blaze said...

Kelly, you just exude HAPPY! What a phenomenal person you surely are, and a bright spot in my day!

Susan Beauchaine said...

Every cards is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Helen F. said...

Oh my, Kelly! What an array of FABULOUS! I will be back to "study" each of your beautiful creations. Love all the reasons to celebrate with these amazing stamps and dies :-)

Amy Vitriani said...

Wow! Your cards are amazing! I especially love your first balloon card! I love how you achieved such beautiful layers!

Rachael B said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!

Mary W said...

The background stamps you used make excellent backgrounds for these cards. Seems like fabric and is so pretty!

Judy Stiles said...

Your cards are always so beautiful!

Luanne said...

Kelly, I always look forward to your fabulous creations! So wonderful! I really love the last set of cards. I will definitely want those stamps and dies too!

Artha Nafie said...

Oh Kelly!! These are just STUNNING!! The colors just make all these designs "bloom" before my eyes! SO lovely! Thanks for the great inspiration! Birthday blooms is a hit for SURE for my collection, but then the balloons are so great also.......this month's designs are amazing!!

Karen Day said...

Looks like you were on a roll and having fun :o) Simply gorgeous as always!

Dawn Y. said...

Oh, Kelly! I just love everything that you wrote about The Greetery at the top of your post! So very true!! I'm inspired to try so many of your ideas today. I especially love your final cards, using the floral and plaid backgrounds. Can’t wait to try them, too!💗

Mutzy Mia said...

Kelly, WOW, you really outdid yourself! Each card was beautiful and I sat here with my mouth hanging open as I kept reading through your post and then you ended with the 5 cards that were so bright and cheery. You've just sold me (as if I wasn't sold already)! These products are amazing as your creativity is! Got to remember your great ideas!

Andrew and Bertha Pilgrim said...

Wow! Loads of really great cards in bright and beautiful colours. I love that you added the girl in the car at the end of the rainbow. Sweet! Think happy indeed!

Pauline said...

Wow! what an array of beautiful cards! Love them all Kelly! You have such a great eye for details which is one of the reasons I love your projects!

Charlene said...

Oh my gosh - so many cards with such beauty! I loved your baby cards - during this COVID time it is just encouraging to see a card that speaks of new life! YOur birthday cards are great - love the way you layered them with all the different backgrounds. Made a happy day for me to see them all!

Debbie Br said...

You are really quite amazing! So many cards, and all so colourful. I love the birthday sentiments, the font is amazing. I especially liked how you placed the sentiment on the side of the balloon birthday card. TFS

Kristie Goulet said...

The balloons are gorgeous! Love your cards!

Maureen Hampshire said...

All of your cards are gorgeous, I may even have to steal some ideas! I just love the birthday and baby balloons!

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous cards! Love the balloons and the twisted crepe banner! Awesome rainbow too!

Heike said...

Oh my! There are so many lovely cards to look at. Thanks for sharing.

Loralee said...

You always do such a fantastic job designing your cards and these cards with The Greetery's new release are no exception
Loralee Parish

Christine said...

Your cards are marvelous---each and every one! I love the pastel floral balloons and the gorgeous birthday cards! The rainbow and convertible make such a fun pair, too! You are helping Betsey celebrate in style!

BarbS said...

Ah, the birthday floral set is just stunning! I love the clear bright colors!

KnitterNin said...

What a great collection of cards! An I never would have thought of using the balloons for a baby card - it's perfect!

Anita said...

Love your cheerful cards!

Kristin Makowski said...

Hi, love you first card made with the new Confetti Collection from The Greetery! So inspiring!

ScrapaDiddle said...

Love all your card but really like the way you made your twisted streamers!

Valerie S said...

I love the last group of cards where you made a floral background, but all of your cards are amazing!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Beautiful! Your talent is amazing!

Mrs. vRD said...

Love all your cards, but especially the ones with the floral background and Birthday Blooms.

Anne B said...

Wow! What a fabulous line up of cards - love your work!

Cindy H. said...

Wowza! So many gorgeous cards! Thank you for all the inspiration on all these lovely new products!

Joanna said...

Love those Birthday Blooms cards!!!

Anonymous said...

The Greetery Felíz Aniversario!

Marsha S said...

Wow!! Fabulous cards! I especially like the last cards using the background stamps!

Nandini said...

Thanks for the amazing inspiration! All the cards are beautiful. My favorite is the final card set. I absolutely love the happy colors. And the sentiments are great. I love the beautiful font.

Angela Walters said...

Wow! Your cards are all amazing! I love the birthday balloon card you made at the beginning of your post and the set of cards you made at the end. They are all gorgeous!

Cyndi said...

Amazing cards -- I love the beautiful colors. Great showcase of the fantastic release.

Karen M said...

My goodness! You have some amazing examples of the new sets as well as using the previous ones. I love how you combine new and old! Makes everything so versatile!

Jan said...

These are wonderful cards! I particularly like the pretty birthday cards; you've used those flowers in such an appealing way.

Vikki H said...

Thank you for your crazy amount of energy and imagination using the new products! So much to admire and put on a wishlist.

Pam said...

You are amazing. I don't know how you do it all and with 5 kids! Your cards are beautiful and detailed. I really enjoyed all of the cards you created. Thanks for the inspo!

Linda L said...

Fabulous colors and layouts! I love how you used the cloud die in all directions - great imagination!Thank you for sharing your talent!

Stephanie Haley said...

Your cards are so inspiring! I really love how you used the same layout to make a birthday card and baby card!

Natasha said...

Lovely cards!! I especially love the balloon ones and the colors you used in them. Very pretty!!

Joanne said...

Amazing creations and adore how previous releases can be used. Adore the font on the Celebration text.

Kristina "Tina" said...

Wow! Just so much wow in one post. I feel so inspired. So awesome.

Jayell said...

Love these cards. I love how you used older products too - beautiful!

Myrna said...

Beautiful cards and designs as always Kelly! I am a fan of your designs, thanks for your inspiration and your love for designing!

Kathleen said...

I am always overwhelmed by the amout of effort you expend in showcasing new releases. You certainly go above and beyond. I absolutely love you inspiring work.

marymint said...

Your bright bold colors pop. Awesome cards!

Colleen said...

WOW, your cards are amazing, so bright, so cheery and so adorable! Magnificent cards, Kelly!

Jennifer said...

Fantastic cards!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow such great cards...I love the rainbow come into the Top Down Day car!

Jennifer K said...

Wow! So many awesome projects - love the rainbow falling into the car.

Allie said...

I just LOVE what you did with the Birthday Blooms set, Kelly! What a great set!

Kate said...

I like how you paired the new release with some older items. The top down day set looks phenomenal with the new rainbow.

Betty Neville said...

Wow! These are so gorgeous! I really like your floral backgrounds- beautifully done.

DMcKelvey said...

OMG, where to begin, they are all just beautiful! I love, love the baby card! The colors are sweet and perfect for a baby girl. I love the Birthday Bouquet cards as well, so many lovely colors! I want to be on your list to receive a card, LOL!

TamiBabs said...

Oh...that baby card...so sweet and precious. (swoon)

Sallie C said...

Such lovely bright colors on your Birthday Blooms cards, Kelly! I've been looking at the Fresh Floral Background stamp for a while and you've sold me!

Vickie R. said...

Your cards always take my breath away they are so beautiful! That baby card is SO gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

Sandy C said...

Beautiful cards - so colorful! Can I also compliment you on the photography and the backgrounds. Sometimes I caught myself looking at that more than the cards! Anyway, thanks for taking extra time so have such wonderful and fitting backgrounds.

Mary Holshouser said...

Fantastic collection of cards.
Love the rainbow into the ladies car.
Putting the flowers on the balloons
is a wonderful idea. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sharon said...

Wow! So many great cards! I especially love the last series, with Birthday Blooms!

Kathy Mc said...

WOW, Kelly, you are a creating machine, and each card is perfect! Not sure how you do it day after day, but you rock. Because of you, my wish list grows and grows! 😊

Heather said...

These are gorgeous! Love the baby card!

Kandice J said...

Love your color palette. That turquoise color is beautiful and so dynamic. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Miriam Prantner said...

So many beautiful cards! I am loving the big floral balloons, and the rainbow card with the rainbow going into the car is so cute and clever!

DorothyA said...

Wow Kelly! So many fabulous cards. I love the wonderful colors and layers!

Huntress said...

Kelly, you have made some amazing cards. I especially love the blue background on the birthday card.

Julie said...

I love your cards! So many different designs. The birthday blooms in different colors are one of my favorites.

Kailash said...

Love all these fabulous designs!

Eve N said...

Every one of these cards is gorgeous. It's also nice to see how you can combine new sets with some earlier releases.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said:just gorgeous! So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Karen said...

Wow! You really outdid yourself!!! An amazing set of cards--all of them gorgeous!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful color combos! I LOVE the rainbow ones and the balloons!

katrynka said...

So many beautiful cards...as usual!! Cool idea with the rainbow with the car! And you made tons of cards!!

Mary J said...

You have created such wonderful cards from this set.

Conniecrafter said...

Wow these are all just gorgeous. I love the balloons with the pretty flower designs on them. The streamers are so cool.Love the wispy flowers too!

BarbaraB said...

All your cards are beautiful. You always amaze me with your projects.

Stebbins Family said...

So many wonderful cards! I especially like the rainbow going into the car!

KristieH said...

Your cards are beautiful! I'm loving The Greetery's newest release!

Samantha said...

Just beautiful! I love how the Fresh Floral background stamp works with the Birthday Blooms set!

Jess said...

wow so much eye candy love all your colorful cards

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Wow! Your cards are incredibly beautiful- fantastic designs! The Welcome Baby balloon card is such a sweet idea for a little girl!

uncbballfan said...

Gorgeous projects - loving those balloons!

Nancy G said...

WOW! All of your cards are SO sweet!

Tracy B. said...

Wow! So many beautiful card inspirations! I love them all! And such a great tribute to a wonderful company!

Arlene D said...

LOVE the large font of the Birthday Blooms set! Great card designs and color choices!

Subhashini said...

What's a birthday party without some balloons

Cheryl said...

Amazing and beautiful!

Robin said...

Those balloons are beautiful

KimK said...

OH MY! So Many gorgeous cards! I love your color combinations AND I especially love the card with the car & flowers! SO FUN!

Susanbcards said...

Beautiful, I love your cards. I must have the balloons, like everyone else.

Anonymous said...

Balloons and rainbows make me happy.
Carol b

Debbie said...

Just love all the cards you made, especially those with the birthday blooms set!

Lisa Cole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Cole said...

Oh my goodness, with the Top Down set??? Genius! I have that set and can't wait to do something similar!

LaurieG said...

Wowsers!!! You have made so many beautiful creations. I love them all. I especially love how you did the shadowing on the crepe streamers. And those balloons are so wonderful.

Jennifer said...

I just love all of your cards!

DGolly said...

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas and color combos. Much appreciated.

laurazark@gmail.com said...

This release is spectacular and you have created such beautiful cards with these awesome products. All of your card designs are gorgeous.

Larissa Heskett said...

SWOON!! AMAZING Inspiration!! I LOVE ALL of the Color Combos!! SO MUCH EYE Candy!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Week!!

Unknown said...

How much fun is this release?! I adore your color combinations.

Susie Moore said...

Your color palette makings me so happy. Your work is always beautiful!

Joyce said...

Fabulous projects today. Love them all!!

Amber R. said...

That has to be one of the prettiest baby cards I have ever seen! I also love your bold floral layering paper you made. Lovely.

Renee said...

Balloons and rainbows...
they bring smiles.��

Sue D said...

So many pretty and cute cards!

Helen said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! So many fabulous projects showcasing these wonderful new release! I love all the layers you used on your card and die with the Cake Pops set and the clever idea for a baby card using the balloons! Thanks for the great inspiration ! Take care! :)

Dawn Tooley said...

Love how many different variations you made of each card!

Anne Lee said...

I love how bold and beautiful your colours are. My favourite is the teal balloon and the bright purple/pink flowers!

Annalisa said...

Holy cow, what an amazing collection of cards! You've created some craft room magic. I love seeing the rainbow die with the top down stamps; it's one of my favorite things to see how new releases combine with older products, since that's definitely how I use my products. I think my favorite of your cards might be those final ones. They have a very Scandinavian summer vibe that really appeals to me.

see mary stamp said...

Amazing cards. Love the coordinated set showcasing the Birthday Blooms. Beautiful.

Rebecca said...

Wow!!! Loved getting all that inspiration!!! The two using the birthday bouquet, loved your color choices!!! And the Think Happy one super fun!

Charmaine said...

So excited for this release!