Thursday, March 21, 2019

Inspired by...spring lovelies {Spring is in the Air}

It's Thursday and that means there is a brand new Inspired by Challenge! I took last week off, so it feels good to be back today sharing some fun spring cards! I decided to make 2 since it is just as easy to make multiples as it is to make just 1. My stash can definitely use it! If you're interested in playing along this week, and I hope you do, you can check it out HERE! Also, I am sharing a fun birthday card for SugarPea Designs today in the post below this one if you are interested!
Isn't this week's inspiration photo breathtaking? I love it so much! I love the different textiles in the photo as well as the Grape Hyacinths bursting out of the jar! 


 I decided to pull out Tulip Time for my spring flowers and paired it with the Coverplate Basket Die for a true spring feeling! 
 I chose to use two of the included sentiments in the Tulip Time stamp set and stamped them in black. The pattern paper is from the Green Parakeet Bitty Big Pattern Paper and is cut to 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inches. I layered everything onto a top folding A2 card base.


I added some Nuvo drops here and there to mimic the look of dew drops or rain on the tulips and leaves. I just love how it looks! I also added some sparkling clear sequins on each of the cards for some sparkle and shine! I hope to see your card in the gallery this week! Thanks for fluttering by!

6 comments:

blaze said...

So, so pretty, Kelly!!! Love everything you do!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much

Nancy G said...

Love these too Kelly, so pretty!

Vickie R. said...

You're killing me! Tulip Time has been on my wish list but it has been out of stock for ages. Guess I have some great inspiration for when I finally get my hands on it. :)

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much, Vickie! I actually got it recently so I think they'll come back in stock soon

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Kelly! I was actually the first to leave a comment on the morning this was posted but Blogger left a message that my comment would post after approval. I’ve meant to tell you that it’s not the first time that happened. Then I thought, maybe my comments are too long. Anyhow, I’m trying again this morning. Your last basket card inspired me to buy the cover plate and I then made a birthday card for my sister, inspired by yours. I used some floral pieces from Gathered and Gran’s garden. Oh, I loved it! This is just as pretty! Anyone ever tell you that your middle name could easily be WOW! My thanks for sharing another fabulous way to create with the “basket “!