Sunday, November 4, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags-Reverse Confetti

Image may contain: text

I'm just a little bit giddy about the opportunity to be participating in Tracey McNeely's 25 days of Christmas Tags event representing Reverse Confetti! I'm sharing Christmas tag designs with you today, and I'm sneaking you a peek at a few of the new goodies that will be part of the November release! Wahoo! 
No automatic alt text available.
If you stop by regularly, you probably know that I purposely haven't made many tags this year for my Keeping Christmas series because I have been waiting for this event! I'm thrilled to be here today sharing these two tags with you! Last year was the first year I participated on my own, so it is an honor to be here with Reverse Confetti!
For the tag on the left, I used the Holiday Gnomes stamp set that was part of the last release! I am just in love with them and they are so much fun to color. I stamped them in black ink and then colored them using Copic markers. I used the coordinating Holiday Gnomes Confetti Cuts to die cut them as well as the two small snowflakes. The tag base it part of the new release! Sneak Peeks will start on Monday, so stay tuned! It is going to be a fun one! The large snowflake is also from the new release! I added some Nuvo drops to the centers of the small snowflakes and the edges of the large snowflake. The heart on Mrs. Gnome's hat got a coating of Crystal Glaze for some added shine!



My second tag uses the same base and it is amazing! It has beautiful stitched lines that bring extra detail and dimension to your projects without any additional effort! I heat embossed two of the  new snowflake images in silver powder and then die cut them. I stamped the coordinating "believe in the magic" image in red ink and die cut it as well. 

I added a strip of NEW pattern paper as well and did some zig-zag machine stitching at the bottom. The "from Santa's workshop" sentiment is also from the Holiday Gnomes set (linked above) and is embossed in silver for continuity. Both tags are tied up with black and white Baker's twine, one of my favorites! I had so much fun working on these tags! Thanks for fluttering by!

21 comments:

Isabel Z said...

Love what you created!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Kelly your tags are awesome. Besides loving the grid tag die the snowflakes are beautiful. No wonder you are giddy about being a part of this event, I have been waiting for it myself and I don't have anything new to work with! LOL

Sue D said...

Both of these are so cute. I like the stitching on the Santa's workshop tag.

Debbie Rumpza said...

Oh my goodness... both of these are so cute. Love them!

MadeByMeghanK said...

These are darling! I love the detail and layering!

Nox said...

Both beautiful tags. Lovely bright bold colours, and I adore that Holiday Gnomes set. Thanks for sharing!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love your "display area". Really
makes a wonderful place to show off
your darling tags. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Nancy G said...

Your tags are beautiful Kelly!!

Sandy said...

These are both gorgeous tags, but I have to admit I am totally smitten with your adorable gnomes.

mindy1414 said...

Thanks for sharing both of your tags today, the stitched background is awesome! The second one is my favorite - "Believe In The Magic" is my favorite sentiment all year but especially at Christmas and with the "from Santa's workshop" it is so perfect. Thanks for the inspiration, I can't wait to make a few of these. (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

Karen Letchworth said...

hi Kelly!
your elves are adorable, and i love this new RC tag die. you've done such an awesome job, and my wishlist is growing.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

Both tags are really adorable and beautifully crafted!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Adorable tag & I love them all!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This tag is really gorgeous! I love all the extra little details you have added to this festive design!

Unknown said...

This is a very sweet tag. Thanks for share with us.

Dana M said...

Wow, amazing tags. So many fabulous details packed into each one - so striking.

Nelya said...

I love the layering and the traditional colors on the red one.

Lisa Byers said...

Such beautiful elaborate tags!!! They are simply gorgeous. You can tell that a lot of time went into creating and making these festive tags!!

Cathy Lillie said...

Very fun and festive tags! I love the new grid stitch tags and the snowflakes. The silver embossing on the snowflakes and the secondary sentiment is so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration!

Christmas Lights Pictures said...

Wow, such a Beautiful Tag. ❤❤❤❤ Thanks for sharing! ❤❤❤

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These creations are just lovely ! Thanks for sharing. Love, Marjorie
[margessw(at) icloud(dot)com]