Friday, November 16, 2018

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash {Baby it's Cold Outside}

Brrrrr....baby it's cold outside! It's definitely sweater and boot weather, that is for sure! I'm popping in today to share my card for this month's Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash challenge! This month it is all about Holiday and Winter! If you're all ready done with your holiday cards, well, then play along using a fun and festive Winter design! Reverse Confetti is also having  a Black Friday sale you won't want to miss out on...it is going on NOW so head over to the SHOP so you can get all of the goodies on your wish list at a great price!
No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.


You can read all about the SYS challenge over on the Reverse Confetti Blog ! For my card, I went for that cool, icy feeling for my design. I really wanted to use this cute little hat from the Happy Winter set, so that was the jumping point for my card. I picked this particular hat because of the sentiment; it can work for either Christmas OR winter. If I need it for Christmas, I'll use it, but if not, it will be ready in my stash to send during the long, cold, winter months.

Of course I had to include a festive snowflake from the new Snowflake Magic stamp set! This is one of my favorites and it added just the frosty feeling I was going for. I was listening to the Frozen soundtrack while I created this card, which may have rubbed off on a few of the design choices! LOL!

I had a few black and white trees left over from a previous project, so I added them onto the card as well. They are from the Triangle Trees stamp set and they added just the right amount of contrast I was hoping for. I also tied the TAG with some black and white baker's twine for some additional black and white accents. The background was created using a piece of the AMAZING Winter Solstice 6 by 6 paper pad and then die cut using the Stitched Rays Coverpanel to give it a little extra detail. I got a little carried away with the tinsel glitter,but I just love the sparkle and detail it adds to my cards. I also added a few rhinestones here and there for extra sparkle and shine! Thanks for fluttering by!


1 comment:

Jeanne J. said...

All these pretty embellishments make my heart happy Kelly!