Friday, March 21, 2008

Shoebox Swap


Wow! It is amazing how fast this week has flown by. I just realized that I haven't posted anything since Sunday. I have been stamping, just not posting! LOL! I made this project for my SU! meeting that I attended last Saturday. It was a shoebox swap, which I love. We always have such a good time! I would have posted this earlier, but my sample got smudged and I just took some time out today to fix it. I got this idea for the envelope basket from SCS, but I think they showed it at SU! regionals. I could be wrong. I absolutely love this set "Blooming with Love" as you can see from my banner. I also love the fall flowers designer series paper that I have paired it with. I used my crop-a-dile to add some of the embossed circles on the handle and at the bottom. I used my stamp pads and blender pens to color the image. I just bought new blender pens and can I just say how fabulous a new blender pen is to work with? I need to replace mine more often. Juicy and clean!!!! LOL! Anyway...I wish you all a Happy Easter and Springtime wishes! Thanks for fluttering by!


Stamps: Blooming with Love

Paper: Fall Flowers DS paper, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Whisper White

Ink: Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Old Olive

Accessories: Kraft Envelope, Artichoke grosgrain ribbon, crop-a-dile, blender pen, dimensionals, large and small tag punch

7 comments:

Tandra said...

Hi Kelly!
I LOVE these bagalopes! This is gorgeous and so spring-y!!!

Oh your banner is awesome!!!
Arent they fun to make??!! lol

Love to cruise your blog!!
Happy Easter!

Jill said...

This is adorable Kelly! I love your style!

mochamama said...

just love it!

Sara in WI said...

What a great project! I really like your style! And the banner....cool! I wish that I had a place to put one. Wait! I do! heehee I just have to make the banners!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Kelly! I love this set as well. It looks marvelous with the Autumn Flowers-- love that dp too!!!

DeborahLynneS

Debbie Olson said...

Kelly, this is an absolutely spectacular card--love your color choices, layout, watercoloring--everything!

jackiestamps4fun said...

I am crazy for this project! It is so beautiful! I made a bagalope the other day but other than tea bags, do you have any other ideas of what to put in them? I'm stumped! Thanks, Jackie