Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hi There!!!


When I headed over to SCS today to check out the sketch challenge, I knew immediately that I would be using the set "Wanted" by SU! I absolutely love layering the scallop image and I knew that it would work perfectly for today's sketch. I recently purchased the Paisley embossing folder for my Cuttlebug, but haven't used it yet, so today was the perfect excuse. I sponged all of the edges with chocolate chip ink. I also used my syled silver hodgepodge hardware which I think works very well with this set. I really hope it is in the next catalog. I had fun making this card! Thanks for fluttering by! Check back this week for some fun new spring creations using my Saltbox Studio images. I have an idea milling in my brain that I can't wait to "put to paper"!

6 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

You have such a great blog! I love it! Great card, today, too!

Kim said...

Kelly-What a great job on the sketch! Love your new banner on the top! AND WOW, LOVE the pics of your craft area in the new SS!!

jjcreations said...

Very very nice. I love the colours. Joan

Neva said...

Kelly, this is fantastic. Love what you did with the sketch challenge this week. I thought I would let you know you've been TAGGED. Please visit my blog to play along.

Christina Fischer said...

This is gorgeous! What a great take on the challenge! The colors and stamps are perfect!

Neva said...

so very kewl Kelly, love it. I just love the new CB embossed folders, don't you?