Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hi There!!!


When I headed over to SCS today to check out the sketch challenge, I knew immediately that I would be using the set "Wanted" by SU! I absolutely love layering the scallop image and I knew that it would work perfectly for today's sketch. I recently purchased the Paisley embossing folder for my Cuttlebug, but haven't used it yet, so today was the perfect excuse. I sponged all of the edges with chocolate chip ink. I also used my syled silver hodgepodge hardware which I think works very well with this set. I really hope it is in the next catalog. I had fun making this card! Thanks for fluttering by! Check back this week for some fun new spring creations using my Saltbox Studio images. I have an idea milling in my brain that I can't wait to "put to paper"!

6 comments:

Markie's Mom said...

You have such a great blog! I love it! Great card, today, too!

Kim said...

Kelly-What a great job on the sketch! Love your new banner on the top! AND WOW, LOVE the pics of your craft area in the new SS!!

Joan and Amy said...

Very very nice. I love the colours. Joan

Neva said...

Kelly, this is fantastic. Love what you did with the sketch challenge this week. I thought I would let you know you've been TAGGED. Please visit my blog to play along.

Christina Fischer said...

This is gorgeous! What a great take on the challenge! The colors and stamps are perfect!

Neva said...

so very kewl Kelly, love it. I just love the new CB embossed folders, don't you?