Thursday, March 27, 2008

Birthday Wishes!!!




I have been excitedly working on some projects for the new release from The Saltbox Studio. The new stamps are adorable and I can't wait to share some new things with you...but in the mean time I decided to stamp my MIL her Birthday card. I bought her some cute spring P.J.s and thought I would make a card to match. I can't believe that I thought I could pass on this set. It is fast becoming a new favorite. I used some of the new chunky glitter from the Occassions mini from SU! in the center of the flowers. I used my swiss dot cuttlebug embossing folder for the back layer. I can't seem to get enough of it. I am anxiously awaiting the LSS to call me to tell me my others are off backorder! LOL! Anyway, I hope she likes it. I am also making her a tin full of cards, so I will share that with you soon! Thanks for fluttering by!
ETA: I decided to make another card using the same supplies that I had laying out, just different a different combo!

5 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Kelly, both of these cards are fabulous!

jackiestamps4fun said...

Love them! They are beautiful!

Sara in WI said...

Great cards!

cdaly said...

Wow, these are beautiful cards Kelly. I LOVE your style - yours were the first cards that blew me away when I visited SCS that veryt first time. I am so glad you decided to blog (and glad I got that Swiss Dot folder now!!)

Claire in Melbourne, Australia

Joan and Amy said...

Very pretty...Joan