Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Papertrey Ink Flash Sale {Anywhere Together}

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! We sure did! Things were a bit hectic getting everything ready this year, but we still had a wonderful day with family! I'm looking forward to the new year and all of the possibilities and new opportunities! I guess this particular sentiment that I chose for today's card fits pretty well with a fresh, new start!
I chose the super cute Anywhere Together stamp set for my Papertrey Ink Flash Sale this week! 

I die cut the bike, suitcase, and balloons using the coordinating Anywhere Together die set. I used my mini MISTI to stamp all of the pieces; the bike is stamped using Lovely Lady and New Leaf ink, paired with Weathervane and True Black and the suitcase is Mint Julep and New Leaf with Weathervane details. I chose to stamp two bundles of balloons; one in Pale Peony and Lovely Lady and the other in Mint Julep and New Leaf inks.

I love adding floral elements into most of my designs, so I thought the scale of the flowers from the Floral Breeze stamp set would be perfect for this card! I stamped some using Pale Peony for the base layer and Lovely Lady for the detail images and the others are stamped in Lovely Lady with Autumn Rose details.

I die cut the Postage Frame using Mint Julep cardstock and layered it over a white card base with a piece of Bitty Big: Pink Posey pattern paper peeking through the middle. I had originally planned to have a horizontal card, but in the end, I decided that the tilted panel looked more playful on the vertical card.

The sentiment is stamped in black onto a panel that was die cut with both the Nesting Basics: Rectangles and the companion Nesting Basics: Pierced Rectangles. I like that the pierced detail echoes the detail on the frame. Once the sentiment was stamped, I was able to start putting all of the stamped pieces into place using liquid glue and foam squares. I added some Moonshine sequins to the center of a few flowers and then sprinkled some glitter over the balloons and flowers for some added sparkle! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

2 comments:

Connie said...

Kelly,
Love your inspiration. Thanks.
It is so nice to see an airy spring card.
It was -34° here in Canada this morning.
Your card has warmed me up.
I love that tandem bicycle.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Brrrr!!! That’s cold!!! Thank you so much!❤️🥰❤️