Monday, December 20, 2021

Papertrey Ink December Countdown Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of the Papertrey Ink December release countdown! There's some really fun new products being showcased today that I know you're going to love! Up first is a fun next set called Jar Accessories and it is designed to dress up the Mason Jar Dies that were released earlier this year. I absolutely love all of the sweet images and details included in this new stamp/die set.

I chose to use both the large and smallest size jar to create a shaped card, but with both jars as part of the design.

As you can see, the large red jar opens up and the small pink jar is simply attached to the side of the jar.

I wanted to use ALL of the cute stamps and dies, but opted to keep it valentine-y and sweet.

This set has a ton of possibilities and I can't wait to use it again and again!

Up next is THE CUTEST little mailbox you ever did see! If you've been around awhile then you know how much I love a postal theme and these new stamps and dies have me giddy!

I can't wait to use these for santa post projects for Christmas, but of course the set was designed to be used for Valentine's Day. The possibilities are endless and I've only scratched the surface. 

There are two different designs of mailbox; one that is open so you can see a bag or treat coming out, or this one that is closed. I chose too use a clip to secure it, but ribbon or twine would look cute tying it shut. I never like how bows look in my photos, so I opted for this quick and easy clip, but rest assured that come gift-giving time, these will most likely have bows!

The die set has a BUNCH of different envelope and letter dies that you can use in so many ways! I wish it wasn't such a busy time of year so I could have gone crazy with this collection of products! I'm sure once January and February roll around you'll definitely be seeing more of these cute boxes!

Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

Carmela said...

Cute projects, Kelli!