Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 4

It's the 4th and final day of the Papertrey Ink December release countdown! I'm sharing two cards with you today; first up is the fabulous new Vase Collection 6! I think this is my favorite in the series so far! I love the fun detail and the cute handle....I can tell this will be one that I reach for often.




Many of you are probably finished with all of your Christmas cards, so I thought I'd share something that would be fun to work for the winter months with the "you are snow loved, sentiment and a scattering of snowflakes.

I had an extra bird leftover from my projects on day 1 so I thought it would look cute perched on this bucket of winter foliage.

I added a few snowflakes with sequins in the center for some added detail.

If you're not interested in winter cards, this would look just as nice in spring colors with flowers inside the bucket.

My last card for today and the release uses the new Towering Stems stamp/die set. I also paired it with the new envelope dies that were featured yesterday with the mailbox collection.

This set features quite a few different flowers and leaves with the long stems to tuck out of the bouquet wrap.

The December release will be available for purchase tomorrow at 10 PM ET. Thanks for fluttering by!

 

No comments: